GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 3

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 145 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
chaser_fan
It's a rally and there's snow. It counts.

FINAL ENTRY
This is El Capitan right? ... looks cool
you should upload your photos to imageshack
or your entry will not be valid

Touring Mars
Thanks alot! 👍 I've put landscape versions in the BMW Thread here too..

Those are nice pics TM, but I'd like to see the car better - I don't have one of those yet! Have you tried setting them up so the sun is lighting your car? You won't get any pics with the sun in them, but I found it kept the backlit picture from making my car too dark to see. Just a constructive suggestion, nothing more! :) Here's a couple from that same location that show the difference:

Slick ... Can you make the theme keywords in bold?
like this week ... put "rally snow photos" in bold
so people can see it EVEN easiler ...
or maybe put that in thread title as well

Event Horizon
None of them. They're very nice, and all, but read the first post. There are rules and a theme.

ooops my bad! 💡 thats what i get for reading stuff half asleep!! guess i'll have to same them for later

It's gonna be a tough call picking one from all those, so many great pictures!!!

Anyways heres my Final Entry

franz
Slick ... Can you make the theme keywords in bold?
like this week ... put "rally snow photos" in bold
so people can see it EVEN easiler ...
or maybe put that in thread title as well

How about DONT BE LAZY and read with at least a 4th grade reading level.

:nervous: Can I change my entry? Here is the new one. A rare car indeed ...

FINAL ENTRY

Ouch. The pics are getting better. My one's starting to get outclassed.

Mine isn't very good and I haven't unlocked Chamoix yet. Which I would have prefered, man I should have seen if the Jensen Interceptor could use snow tyres.

CrackHoor
Those are nice pics TM, but I'd like to see the car better - I don't have one of those yet! Have you tried setting them up so the sun is lighting your car? You won't get any pics with the sun in them, but I found it kept the backlit picture from making my car too dark to see. Just a constructive suggestion, nothing more! :) Here's a couple from that same location that show the difference:

Cheers 👍 Good suggestions, I might have a bash later... it's my favourite car, not only looks-wise, but it drives like an absolute dream too...

..when it said Snow Rally....
i was thinking it meant only rally cars on a snow track?

we need either stricter rules lol or more precise atleast

I think that was the original intent, but people just ran with a 'snow' theme and it seems to work. I don't think anybody has a problem with pictures not having a rally specific car in them. besides, it's too late to do anything about it at this point; more than half of them do not feature rally cars. lol!

I know this isn't a rally car, but I really like this photo. If it's not okay I'll use a different car.

[edit] Wheee. [/edit]

FINAL ENTRY

G A R A
Also, does it matter that I'm not using Imageshack?

Yes it does! Your photo will not be put in the polls if you don't use image shack! (I think???)

EDIT: Yup, here is what the rules say: "Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture."

I have a personal FTP, and a thumbnail. Why do I "need" ImageShack?

[edit] This Imageshack is both new and interesting. :nervous: [/edit]

G A R A
I have a personal FTP, and a thumbnail. Why do I "need" ImageShack?

Obviously, you "need" ImageShack to enter these contests. That's all there is to it, it seems. I just started using ImageShack a couple weeks ago, and I think it's excellent. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back