GT4 Saves for download

• Thread starter gladius
  • 20 comments
Hello Guys, after founding some cool GT4 saves, I will gonna share it with you.
if one of the links dies for any reason contact me to fix it.

NTSC Saves:

GrumpEone 748 cars in garage, all the "special" colors that you can get in the game, all the cars...

Download Link

Z's 100% complete game with all the cars in the arcade.

Download Link

Programs:

PS2 Save Builder - Program to convert save files format like: .cbs .max .xps

Download Link

If you would like to have your save posted here, you can pm me.

Last edited:
Gladius... May I ask you one question?? How can I save this save in my memory card???

Thanks...

Hey KidrauhlM5, The easiest way is by flash drive. You must have:

- A flash drive device (USB)
- Any of these programs to transfer the data from the flash device to the memory card. These programs can be:

Armax (Action Replay Max) -> Info
GameShark -> Info
Codebreaker

Depending the file type you will need a special program, like:

Program Used - Save extension
Armax --------- .max
GameShark ------- .xps
Codebreaker ------ .cbs

But you can also convert it with this app:

Download Link

So, to copy it to the memory card, you must first copy the save that you downloaded to a flash device. after copying, unplug it and plug in your Playstation 2. Insert one of the CD's/DVD's from the programs above and use the option of game save management. then you only need to unpack your save to the memory card.

But there are a other ways of transfering the file to your PS2 like by LAN.

*These saves are for the NTSC version of the game.

Gladius

Hey KidrauhlM5, The easiest way is by flash drive. You must have:

- A flash drive device (USB)
- Any of these programs to transfer the data from the flash device to the memory card. These programs can be:

Armax (Action Replay Max) -> Info
GameShark -> Info
Codebreaker

Depending the file type you will need a special program, like:

Program Used - Save extension
Armax --------- .max
GameShark ------- .xps
Codebreaker ------ .cbs

But you can also convert it with this app:

Download Link

So, to copy it to the memory card, you must first copy the save that you downloaded to a flash device. after copying, unplug it and plug in your Playstation 2. Insert one of the CD's/DVD's from the programs above and use the option of game save management. then you only need to unpack your save to the memory card.

But there are a other ways of transfering the file to your PS2 like by LAN.

*These saves are for the NTSC version of the game.

Gladius

Awh...thanks for the info mate...

Well I have the PAL version and it means that it can't be use on mine... :(

But nvm... I don't have the flash device... Anyway, thank you very much mate... I appreciate that :)

Kind regards,
Haziq/Kidrauhl...

Ive got 4,000,000,000,000,000,000 credits (approx.) 1000 cars, a 301 mph zonda. A 2866 mph test course speed reord.A 2.4 second 400 m drag record. 100% game completion. 80 Golds. 3 of each black racer. Black f1 car. 5:10 NUrburgring record...and breathe out :D But im not giving that away. :D

Ive got 4,000,000,000,000,000,000 credits (approx.) 1000 cars, a 301 mph zonda. A 2866 mph test course speed reord.A 2.4 second 400 m drag record. 100% game completion. 80 Golds. 3 of each black racer. Black f1 car. 5:10 NUrburgring record...and breathe out :D But im not giving that away. :D

So why spam this thread with your cheated gamesave info then? 👎
It's not impressive to anyone that's played the game properly without using a cheat device. :yuck:

You also need take note that you're required by our AUP to use proper English, meaning words like "I'm" and "I've" have both a capital letter & an apostrophe.

Ive got 4,000,000,000,000,000,000 credits (approx.) Cheated
1000 cars cheated
a 301 mph zonda. good for 1 thing
A 2866 mph test course speed reord cheated
A 2.4 second 400 m drag record. probably cheated
100% game completion. most certainly cheated
80 Golds. cheated
3 of each black racer. Black f1 car. ooh you are special
5:10 NUrburgring record done it in 5:04, without cheating

Really, like Smallhorses said it's not impressive at all. I have a cheat device and could easily have used it in my A-Spec points quest but it's more fun not to, and you take a lot more from the challenge, something I can't get my brother to understand. :banghead:If you want to brag, go away, earn some real accomplishments and then come back and maybe earn a little respect.

Who asked you? i dont NEED cheats - i use them for fun, big head. And by the way, that Nurburgring time is INCLUDING going on the grass because of not trying hard enough - if i wanted to - i could smash the 4:47 record if i really tried - not just playing around. And i don't expect you to believe that - but i don't care.

Who asked you? i dont NEED cheats - i use them for fun, big head. And by the way, that Nurburgring time is INCLUDING going on the grass because of not trying hard enough - if i wanted to - i could smash the 4:47 record if i really tried - not just playing around. And i don't expect you to believe that - but i don't care.

Then do it.

You also need take note that you're required by our AUP to use proper English, meaning words like "I'm" and "I've" have both a capital letter & an apostrophe.

/Me/ iz not purrticularly imprezzed.

(Personally, I like the creative use of language on the Internet, although I'm no proponent of plain bad spelling (these days I'm starting to doubt if there's any Merkin left who actually knows how to spell 'definitely'. If you do, have a :cheers: !).

Who asked you?

Well, you did really when you posted that here, you post something on the internet and expect everyone and their grannies to have an opinion. Trust me, you will have a lot more fun if you play the game the right way. I'm not dissing you or anything, but if you can beat 4:47 on GT4 at the ring i'll eat my own face and enjoy it.👍

Hello Guys, after founding some cool GT4 saves, I will gonna share it with you.
if one of the links dies for any reason contact me to fix it.

NTSC Saves:

GrumpEone 748 cars in garage, all the "special" colors that you can get in the game, all the cars...

Download Link

Download Link

Programs:

PS2 Save Builder - Program to convert save files format like: .cbs .max .xps

Download Link

If you would like to have your save posted here, you can pm me.
none of these work anymore

Last edited:

Not in max format for PS2 unfortunately but thanks!

Last edited:

I converted Z's 100% save to several formats:
Playstation 2 Virtual Savefile (.pvs) for PS3. NTSC US Version 100% complete game with all the cars BASCUS-97328GA. Unpack this file to your USB Drive. Then copy from XMB to your Virtual PS2 Memory Card. Tested by me - works 100%

This file Includes: X-Port 2 (.xps)AR MAX Powersave (.pws) AR MAX V3 (.max) Code Breaker Saves (.cbs) NPort (.npo)

Last edited:
Back