GT5 Music Wishlist

• Thread starter CARLOVER96
  • 327 comments
I want more Electronic music, Trance, House, bit of dance, etc etc and especially Drum n Bass

Feeder should be included, I know they were in GT1,3, and 4, not sure wheather they were in 2 though. May as well keep tradition.

A bit of zepplin would be nice.

Yeah, success recipe:

- 1 yellowruf ctr yellowbird '87
- 1 Afternoon sunset day at the nurburgring
- 8 minutes of Stairway to Heaven
- 1 GTfan lucky enough to enjoy it
- 100 kilos of patience to wait for the game

Have fun. :D

I want whatever is composed for the original soundtrack in Japan. No ******** licensed music that has nothing to do with the original vision from PD.

But SCEA will **** it up once more, as always.

Hoooo yes Led Zepplin.
ZZ top Ac/dc and Van hallen can be cool in menu music (edit* and jazz of course).
And for the red hot yes but with Flea solo bass.
But not during drive lol.

Last edited:
The music when achieving 1st place trophy and cash, should be...

Who else says this will make the greatest for this section of GT5?

As a music lover the first thing i do in basically any game is turn off the music especially in driving games where i just want to hear the sounds the cars make, although i really liked the way it was implemented in GTA with the car radio function.
I wouldn't be against some sort of car radio function in GT5, especially when just driving around instead of racing ( and the car i'm in doesn't produce a glorious soundtrack of its own ).
But it would indeed have to be a personally selected playlist, and this seems to be impossible since i believe Microsoft have patented this feature for use on X-box only, but correct me if i'm wrong.
For the GT menu music i grew accustomed to those cheesy jazz tunes as i immediately feel at home when i hear them, although i eventually also turn them off as it's not really music but muzac.

I think the main things we want here is:

- A good variety of songs ingame, including the usual style menu music and a large and diverse list of songs to form the ingame/race soundtrack
- We need the option to turn the music off and adjust the music volume from the pause menu (I hate how the GT pause menu is so basic)
- We need Moon Over the Castle. I would love to have a back catalogue of the different versions of this song - And other songs that are unique to the GT soundtrack. I want to be able to listen to GT2s menu music sometimes for example.
- We need to be able to link our soundtrack to music stored on the hard-drive (aka custom soundtrack). Something more sophisticated than just playing it from the XMB.

I wouldn't be against some sort of car radio function in GT5, especially when just driving around instead of racing ( and the car i'm in doesn't produce a glorious soundtrack of its own ).

An idea which would be good is the ability to play online radio shows whilst ingame. I've seen Counter Strike servers have this implemented so that you can listen to radio while you play. It would be cool to have this ability in the game, though I presume it is not going to happen, there are far more important things for PD to spend their time implementing :)

Since everyone has the internet, GT5 should offer different radio channels, or stations, like on cell phones (slacker, or pandora applications come to mind).

I think the main things we want here is:

- A good variety of songs ingame, including the usual style menu music and a large and diverse list of songs to form the ingame/race soundtrack
- We need the option to turn the music off and adjust the music volume from the pause menu (I hate how the GT pause menu is so basic)
- We need Moon Over the Castle. I would love to have a back catalogue of the different versions of this song - And other songs that are unique to the GT soundtrack. I want to be able to listen to GT2s menu music sometimes for example.
- We need to be able to link our soundtrack to music stored on the hard-drive (aka custom soundtrack). Something more sophisticated than just playing it from the XMB.

An idea which would be good is the ability to play online radio shows whilst ingame. I've seen Counter Strike servers have this implemented so that you can listen to radio while you play. It would be cool to have this ability in the game, though I presume it is not going to happen, there are far more important things for PD to spend their time implementing :)

Some fatntastic ideas there ,I really hope we can change everybit of music in the game and add custom soundtracks to different manufactures and loading menus ,ala GT1 .Can't wait to add my favourite music and the GT classics that would definatley be a great addition to the game

Latest Posts

Back