GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
It really seem to have some different/detachable parts or something.

What I really wonder is: we are going to have the stock Hudson Hornet? That would be super tasty!

gsGTyZd.jpg

Is that a new Formula D car behind the Countach? I don't recognize it.
Yeh it seems to have a different livery to the gt5 ones. Although this is a real picture and not in game so we can't really speculate to much about what's in it.

So was I :lol:

Anyway here's a short ad from Playstion about Andretti:

I missed out it seems as it just tells me "This video is private", I've watch the Andretti phase 1 video but never saw that.

Watched it in a different thread.

Last edited:
It would be awesome if this car was a testbed to new damage physics and if you can partially create a car with the frame of this one.

Wow. So we get to relive senna and andretti.Maybe we get Senna first go kart.

I was thinking something similar, If it had iconic drivers with some car theyre attached to then who knows what we'll get with Senna...

Also I remember Kaz saying a bit back that he would love to have people create their own cars in the game... anyone else remember that? I doubt thats what we're seeing here but hey, Tickets please the hype train will be leaving shortly, buffet car in at the rear

Ahahahah i like it when during the last video, hands are moving in a 'weird way' when shifting gear ( not following the movement of the steering wheel at all ) :dopey:

Back