GT7 April 2024 Update Predictions

• Thread starter SBX
  • 207 comments
I guess we know what's coming next. ;)

Usually when a car gets added to GT7 some type of reference to that car is on someone's feed. :lol:
Wait, could you please elaborate on the top of this? Who is this someone whose feed should be clairvoyant to the car coming in the update? I'm asking for a friend, of course...
Also, we know what's coming was referred to the Skoda or to the Mercedes?

Wait, could you please elaborate on the top of this? Who is this someone whose feed should be clairvoyant to the car coming in the update? I'm asking for a friend, of course...
Also, we know what's coming was referred to the Skoda or to the Mercedes?
My initial post(the one you quoted) is about predicting the 500E.
After a car is revealed there is usually a post any one of the gtplanet members could have posted at any time. Hence the wink and laughing emojis. Anyone who have posted a car that gets added to the game could have called it.

My initial post(the one you quoted) is about predicting the 500E.
After a car is revealed there is usually a post any one of the gtplanet members could have posted at any time. Hence the wink and laughing emojis. Anyone who have posted a car that gets added to the game could have called it.
Ohhh, okay, thanks. I thought that the website you linked was on track for having covered recently cars that then got added in the subsequent update.
While I'm here, let me play the game as well:
  • Skoda VGT, the fact it gets unveiled the day before the supposed update makes me think it will be in the update anyway, similar to what Suzuki did with the original VGT.
  • Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV, since the engine has already been recorded and the Urus needs a rival
  • No new Gr. car, as it would risk unbalancing the field right in the middle of a qualifier GTWS season, so I will go with an oddball from the datamine list and claim the Mazda Roadster RS NC of 2007. I'd say not the GT-R from 2007, as generally VGT must be the star of the update and recently they have been added with pretty "tasteless" cars, so a SUV and a new generation of a car having 4?5? models already in game sounds likely.
No new track of course, if the infamously datamined track will come with July update right before summer, after being anticipated in the live event of the beginning of July, no new version of Suzuka in case they mess up something and have to fix it but have no time due to GTWS, scapes and an extra menu focused on 90s supercars, XJ220, F40 and Diablo GT

Japan in almost Every update: Previous ones this year were Suzuki [4x4] 2010's, Mitsubishi [tuner] 2000's,
& Toyota [2nd REAL Gr.1 update] '1990s

Now's turn for Mazda/Honda/Subaru:
Autozam AZ-1 [Beat & Cappuccino Early-90's rivalry], Savanna/RX-7 [retro-sport] 80's/90's, Cosmo Sport [vintage] 1960's
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S GTL [2000GT & 1600GT Early-70's rivalry] & where's Civic 70's/80's?
Still awaiting NSX update; Type S '2022?
Subaru Impreza WRX/Legacy GT Wagon, kei cars: Vivio RX-R/RA '97, Pleo RM/RS '98, vintage Subaru 360 '60s! or R2 '70s

No 3rd consecutive showing for Germany - Mercedes/RUF/??? will have to wait.

For Britannia: Mini John Cooper Works '2017-'2022 or McLaren 720S/GT/Artura, (I'd laugh if it's Land Rover/Range!).

We've Got the Field [Watkins Glen] for almost 2 years ==
Expect the Star: Almost a decade ago Pebble Beach Winner
- 1952 [non-Chevrolet/] Cunningham C-4R Competition Roadster CN.5217
_Watkins_Glen-1952-09-20.jpg

[Initial winning competitors of 1953 WSC were Ferrari 340, 375 MM, Jaguar C-Type, Aston Martin DB3/S, & Lancia D24]

Last edited:
With the Skoda VGT announcement coming next week I wonder if we will skip April and get an early May update🤔
We will see the Skoda VGT probably in May.
If the silhouette comes this weekend like it should before an update, the Skoda should not be in it unless Kaz is announcing it before Skoda does.

Now if we do not get a silhouette this weekend, then maybe the Skoda would be in this update.

April Update is looking very unlikely, at this point. Seems like we'll get the Skoda announcement (which we'll get early May?), and then a normal update for the end of May (if we don't get the full update WITH the Skoda release). That's my .02 cents.

Didn't the video said it's April 24th?
The release video, yes. Which means we will likely get the car sometime in May, unless I missed something?

"The Vision GT car is set to be revealed next week, with a live event broadcast from the PLAYzone Arena in Prague — hinting at a physical model — to uncover the vehicle at 1600 UTC on Wednesday April 24. That could mean it will be part of an as-yet unconfirmed April content update for Gran Turismo 7, which we’re expecting to be on or around April 25."

"As yet unconfirmed" is a key point. I think it's more likely to be in May, but I very much hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
couple more hours, and it's safe to say april NO/NO update 🤣🤣🤣

question out of context: do you guys believe we will even get a new track location for gt7? not in 2024 but in gt7 cycle

couple more hours, and it's safe to say april NO/NO update 🤣🤣🤣

question out of context: do you guys believe we will even get a new track location for gt7? not in 2024 but in gt7 cycle
Considering we've gotten at least 1 new track post launch since 2022, I'd say there will be one for 2024.

2022: Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta
2023: Grand Valley Highway-1 and Lake Louis

Just sayin...

Last edited:
Considering we've gotten at least 1 new track post launch since 2022, I'd say there will be one for 2024.

2022: Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta
2023: Grand Valley Highway-1 and Lake Louis

Just sayin...
guys I want your opinnion about pikes peak track..."probably PD could give it"
is it really almost impossible to make it into gt game?
I heard and read there are numerous problems..." wind direction, elevation, and how car would lose power going up, track being time attack from a to b ?
I don't think size would be such a problem..more those problems listed

guys I want your opinnion about pikes peak track..."probably PD could give it"
is it really almost impossible to make it into gt game?
I heard and read there are numerous problems..." wind direction, elevation, and how car would lose power going up, track being time attack from a to b ?
I don't think size would be such a problem..more those problems listed
The way I see it:
Wind direction - Already modelled in the game.
Elevation affecting performance due to reduction of oxygen and atmospheric pressure - "Simple" to model, theoretically even more so than tyre wear IMHO.
A -> B - Wouldn't be a problem (being out-of-place / an anomaly in the game), especially since it's so-long.

Last edited:
The way I see it:
Wind direction - Already modelled in the game.
Elevation affecting performance due to reduction of oxygen and atmospheric pressure - "Simple" to model, theoretically even more so than tyre wear IMHO.
A -> B - Wouldn't be a problem (being out-of-place / an anomaly in the game), especially since it's so-long.
so your opinnion is not game physics problem...but " PD physics " not wanting put a track into a game?

so your opinnion is not game physics problem...but " PD physics " not wanting put a track into a game?
We've no way of knowing whether they want to or not, IIRC they did buy the rights to emulating the track years ago and that's not something you'd do unless you intended to add it someday.

The last update made my $1400 wheel feel like the $700 one. Not great. Not really excited for updates presently given how they nerf things without explanation. I thought update disappointment was for useless things like Lake Louise…they showed me…

Now when i think about it april update last year got silhouttes monday or tuesday so its not out of question yet, maybe kaz is taking the weekend off😁

Last edited:
If there's no update this month i'm cool with that means I won't waste my hard earned credits on the new cars that come in the update🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It's why I can never get the high dollar cars..I spend all of my money buying 5 TS020s instead of holding on to it and being to get the 330 that's in the LCD right now. I know I could not buy them but that's too much to ask if me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

kjb
If there's no update this month i'm cool with that means I won't waste my hard earned credits on the new cars that come in the update🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It's why I can never get the high dollar cars..I spend all of my money buying 5 TS020s instead of holding on to it and being to get the 330 that's in the LCD right now. I know I could not buy them but that's too much to ask if me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not being funny but why would you need 5 GT-Ones?. It's a fully fledged racing car unless you intend to put different liveries??

Back