GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,975 comments
Hello! I was curious if I could possibly get these two decals made please?

• For the PennMutual decal, would love both the black and a white version if possible (with the logo still coloured please!)
  • as for the Financial Architects, if I could have the words in white, and the logo in the colour hex of #78c620 , would be most helpful!
  • the Centrix Vascular decal I need just as is :)

Attachments

• decal_financial_architects_partners.jpg
    decal_financial_architects_partners.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2
  • decal_penn_mutual.png
    decal_penn_mutual.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
  • decal_centrix_vascular.png
    decal_centrix_vascular.png
    5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Would anyone be able to make the Spec V badge for me, at all, please? Surprised I couldn't find it on the game already.

car_photo_304068.jpg

was the Financial one being difficult or just too low of quality?
Neither. Just needed a trace from scratch.

Hey guys, would anyone be able to make these into svgs, unfortunately the quality isn't good which really makes the job harder. I have attached the full image I have cropped them from as well. It's for the GT-One Fuji Replica I am doing, the community would be happy! Much appreciated!
The plate needed optimizations with precision 1 to fit under the size limit. There's also the original file (3) of the plate for more detail.

Attachments

• LeMansFuji1000 (1).svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
  • LeMansFuji1000 (3).svg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
  • LeMansTxtFuji1000.svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
  • LeMansFuji1000Txt.svg
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
  • FinancialArchitectsP.svg
    7.1 KB · Views: 3
Is anyone able to help me source/make the Trans Global logo from the image below? Seems to be an old Japanese race team but I'm struggling to find a reasonable base logo file to request an SVG from. I have seen a user has created a livery with this logo but I've not been able to find a decal for it...

Screenshot_20240406_093854_Chrome.jpg

Hello all,

Not sure where to ask i hope it's ok if i do here.
Struggling to find the font of this text
Manage your tix.

tgudsyx2bk1ggmj0yi9j.png

Hope that someone will/can help.
Thanks.

Is it possible to make a decal or stencil of Dyno Don without white outline? I have no idea how this works
dyno don.jpg

Attachments

• dyno don.jpg
    dyno don.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Is it possible to make a decal or stencil of Dyno Don without white outline? I have no idea how this works
View attachment 1344147
Hey buddy, good to see you. Not seen you in Grove's stream for a while, probably just a bad timing thing. Your decal I assume is from the 70's so the font won't exist as a digital entity. Therefore I've found a font as close as I can (Cooper Black) and then modified the "D" and the "y" to get it as close as I can. Hopefully it's good enough. I've not tested the decals in game as I have a PSN ban (gta decals flying too close to the wind I suspect!)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-07 095408.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-07 095408.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Dyno Don.svg
    9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back