GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Screenshot_20180605-170924.png

Oops.

Technically not a car but since there isn't a thread dedicated to "GTA 5 Planes" and it doesn't really fit into the general snaps thread:

Having seen a two-seater one fly (alongside a single-seater one. And a MiG-15/basically Molotok/what my brother calls his single favorite vehicle in the history of GTA. They even did a formation fly-by together, which, given that this had already been playing in my head the entire day leading up to that point, the Molotok being my brother's favorite GTA plane and this being mine, was very much a sight to behold. There was a Starfighter airborne at the show as well, but, as cool as that was, that's for a different thread) earlier Sunday, I decided to take my own Pyro for a quick blast before going to bed yesterday, just for the sake of why not:

Seeing as you can't get a livery anywhere near good enough to recreate the one that was actually there, I've kept it to the period-correct-or-so-my-brother-tells-me Swedish livery it's had since the day it was released. That's still quite spectacular.

And yes, I also got to see the SU-27 I based my Lazer on again. Such a shame that - on the one day the weather just should *not* be bad - it decides to catch up on six weeks of drought - over a handful of hours.

Right, since rallymorten posted pictures of a plane, might as well mention this moment I've had before where I've er...
...Accidentally made a convertible.
20180610163740_1.jpg

Wonder if I should turn it back into metallic silver... also yes it was an impromtu screenshot instead of artistry.
And incase you're wondering, yes, it broke off just as I exited the plane. Was going to snark about how I've accidentally got a Shenyang J-5 instead of the real deal, but considering I've bought it while it was on sale, Alongside an Akula which wasn't I suppose it shouldn't be discounted as a real possibility.
Fortunately, since you automatically equip pilot headwear it means that I won't have to be the epitome of Clarkson-in-an-Atom.

Well, let me put something car related before someone complains.

full

The Michelli GT is a very twitchy, but agile little dingo. I've no plans on getting it thanks to the Cheburek doing a monkey see, monkey do for what it does. That, and it's 1.2 million. I love old Alfas, just I'm not sure this is a good price for one.

If there's a car that would make an entrance to my garage, I'm hoping for a new Vapid in the form of the Sierra Cosworth.
Until then, I still have a Dominator GTX, Kamacho and a Stromberg to save for.

I love the looks of this SUV. It looks so similar in real life. I just wish that the ground clearance and aftermarket tires were larger, because it destroys the car's versatility.

I still remember some dude way back before in this thread when the game came out that he kept blurting countless times that he can't differentiate the looks of the Gresley and the Baller at all. Well, I guess the kid was playing the game blindfolded so that's why he's not able to notice the differences bet. the two SUVs at all.

Last edited:
A stock version in the same vein as the Impaler would've been neat, both in terms variety and bank account, but I suppose I'll work with the hand I've been dealt.
20181220200326_1.jpg

20181220200606_1.jpg

20181220200815_1.jpg

20181220201236_1.jpg

I decided to go with the opportunity to make a reference, since it did look the part, honestly:
20181220195508_1.jpg

On which I'll comment that:
1. As the Apocalypse version of the car only has rusted liveries, it doesn't exactly have the adequate livery needed for the full reference, but considering how the original game worked, I'll just say it's a version that was painted dark blue, as it looked more interesting than just silver.
2. It's not the Devil Z, just that the blue incidentally makes it look the part.

A stock version in the same vein as the Impaler would've been neat, both in terms variety and bank account, but I suppose I'll work with the hand I've been dealt.
20181220200326_1.jpg

20181220200606_1.jpg

20181220200815_1.jpg

20181220201236_1.jpg

I decided to go with the opportunity to make a reference, since it did look the part, honestly:
20181220195508_1.jpg

On which I'll comment that:
1. As the Apocalypse version of the car only has rusted liveries, it doesn't exactly have the adequate livery needed for the full reference, but considering how the original game worked, I'll just say it's a version that was painted dark blue, as it looked more interesting than just silver.
2. It's not the Devil Z, just that the blue incidentally makes it look the part.
Seems interesting but it's hard to see because the images are more on the dark side. Or probably it's just what I'm seeing with how my phone's brightness currently are.

Seems interesting but it's hard to see because the images are more on the dark side. Or probably it's just what I'm seeing with how my phone's brightness currently are.
Do have to admit that the car in the second and third pictures ended up being a bit dark due to the filter, though I didn't take any daytime pics that don't have the wheels as yellow because odd PC coding removes the color after rejoining, whoops.
That said, here's one with the yellow wheels
20181220201939_1.jpg

Do have to admit that the car in the second and third pictures ended up being a bit dark due to the filter, though I didn't take any daytime pics that don't have the wheels as yellow because odd PC coding removes the color after rejoining, whoops.
That said, here's one with the yellow wheels
20181220201939_1.jpg
Looks nice. Btw, where's this car based from? I'm not updated on GTAO content.

Looks nice. Btw, where's this car based from? I'm not updated on GTAO content.
It's a 350Z with a fancier shape for taillights, with a Stardast Over Fender Kit and, weirdly, a bumper based on an aftermarket bumper for the 997 that makes it look like a 935 or a slantnose
Unless you meant the car itself in which case it's one of the ZR380 variants from the Arena War update, although I've got absolutely no idea what inspired them to put a 350Z for a derby/deathrace/madmax car, especially as one with no stock variant unlike one of the other cars wouldn't be surprised if it's their attempt at revenge for the community complaining about the Jester Classic though

Lots of great shots and nice vehicles in here. How do you guys get such high quality images? All of mine end up looking like they were taken by a brick.

Back