GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be racist or anything, but could all the Australians and New Zealanders LIKE this Post. Maybe i could organise a event for us, so we don't have to stay up through the night to play with the rest of the crew?

Count me in to the meet if it's possible. Hard to decide between the MW Mesa and the Rebel, but I'd happily join :)

Reminder to everyone attending, make sure you have sent an invite to the Los Santos 4x4 crew, then when it's accepted make sure you set it as your default crew so you can get into the "crew only" room.

Anyone here needing one of the following:

Dirty Rebel
Clean Rebel
Mesa Off Road
Rancher XL
Sandking SWB
Sultan RS

Send me a message. I can get these to you after the meet. All built with 80% Armor.

--------------

For tomorrow's meet I will be using this Mesa:
10766846225_e21522cf3e_o.jpg

10766916066_e0286e42d8_o.jpg

Hope to see one of these on the trail with us too:
10766916116_2bfd81fa53_o.jpg

10767124833_e8f740771f_o.jpg

Last edited:
I will be missing the meeting because somehow i got a badsport :|.

Make a new name and have someone job dupe you a rig. ;)

Not like you need bunch if money. Just a few bills.

If I had time tonight and before meet I would take care of you on a new name.

Basically dupe you rig of choice and a Sultan that sells for $118k

So you'd be set for the day. Then you could use that name strictly for off-road and not worry about your bad sport etc etc.

I could do this say at 2:30pm EST Sunday

Off topic but think your guys would enjoy these pics-
Marcus and I did something different today. We made an Air Force of Velums and one Cuban!

10766846125_61b57938aa_o.jpg

10768994645_7652e03181_o.jpg

10769050636_04e265d173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be racist or anything, but could all the Australians and New Zealanders LIKE this Post. Maybe i could organise a event for us, so we don't have to stay up through the night to play with the rest of the crew?
You on facebook?? Have A look at GTA 5 4x4
And we can organize something :)

Anyone here needing one of the following:

Dirty Rebel
Clean Rebel
Mesa Off Road
Rancher XL
Sandking SWB
Sultan RS

Send me a message. I can get these to you after the meet. All built with 80% Armor.

--------------

For tomorrow's meet I will be using this Mesa:
10766846225_e21522cf3e_o.jpg

10766916066_e0286e42d8_o.jpg

Hope to see one of these on the trail with us too:
10766916116_2bfd81fa53_o.jpg

10767124833_e8f740771f_o.jpg
I wish that the Rancher XL was customizable...

I'll try to make this with a MerriJeep.

Handle is the same on PSN/SocialClub/GTPlanet

Crew request pending @ LosSantos4x4

Anyone that has sent crew requests might have to wait as I cannot access the social club website at the moment.

I should be able to make it tonight, unless I fall asleep or forget or something. :P

Currently occupying myself by doing various stunt jumps to unlock the Lime Green paint, so I can make my Rebel a replica of BJ Baldwin's trophy truck. :P

Will be joining the crew room around the hour, getting something to eat first. Then we'll leave for the trail around 15-20 minutes after.

GTA isn't updating my crews so I can't switch LS4x4 to my main one. :indiff:

Hi guys! New here and I've been aching to find other 4x4ists :3 I drive the MW Mesa and look forward to off roadin with you all!
Add me on PSN: ust4ever1

Well, I had a lot of fun for the short time I was there.

My Mesa didn't feel like it fared very well on the steep sections. When we hit the top of Mt. Chilliad, I was actually trying to call my mechanic to get my RH8, because I know it's easier to climb with. I guess that would be unrealistic, though.

For the crew meets, are we required to use an SUV or pickup truck?

Good times today. Then after the first trail, we found some dunes and just let loose.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My Rebel after some severe hooning.
0_0.jpg

A bit later, we went up Chiliad.
0_0.jpg

And after that, the remaining members and I messed around in the Alamo Sea, then my internet threw me off.

Hello guys,

thanks fot letting me join to crew :)👍 I couldn't join this time but I will try to cruise along next sunday. I have my Merryweather Mesa pimped out so she should be ready to taklr the hills. As always have a great time!

Greetings!

PS: who is host so I can add you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back