GTP's B-SPEC LM24 2016

• Thread starter AJ
  • 100 comments
Update

- ENTRY LIST

- Just 12 cars left to be adopted now.

- Had some good wet weather practice this evening. Car and rig setup both feeling good.

- Car - minimised the bottoming out for the 1st half of the lap as much as I can, whilst maintaining good stability through No Name & Porsche Curves. V-Max = 203mph before Forza.

- Rig - finally happy with my seat position (both physically and virtually), and found the right balance of information for my wheel mounted display's modes & its custom controls. Audio mix between game and RLM is also set. ;)

AI Difficulty is 100% I presume?

Yes, even then they are all about 3-6 seconds off RL pace. :crazy:

The real question is what pop song instrumental AJ will have playing behind the video that @tbwhhs does most of the work for, or is that just my B-Spec series :lol:

sorry for the small clutter, but as a show of my love to the #64 Corvette C7.R, I made this year's LM livery for it on Assetto Corsa~

Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_circuit_de_la_sarthe_17-6-116-12-37-11.jpg Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_circuit_de_la_sarthe_17-6-116-12-42-53.jpg

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2016-corvette-racing-c7-r-lemans-64.10781/

^
|
|
download it here!

Last edited:
Update

- ENTRY LIST

- Final push with just 10 cars left.

- I will publish the full list of the AI drivers a few hours before the start tomorrow. Any updates I manage to get out during it will only display their names, so you will need to work out who is who. :crazy:

AJ
So many mistakes there on my part...

@Earth - Do you want to keep the #60, or take the #98 you originally wanted?

In case Earth opts for the #60, I would like to call dibs on the #98. If Earth decides to switch to the #98 when he answers back to you, then I shall take the #97 Art Car (someone has to represent the artists, right?). Would be alright with both parties?

Please don't kill the two 'Vettes @AJ ... good luck with your solo run! How do you eat/go to the bathroom/drink when you're doing a solo run like this? Do you pause or just run off while your car is in the pits?

I would like the #097 Aston Martin V8 Vantage. :D

Thanks AJ, good luck in the race!

AJ
So many mistakes there on my part...

@Earth - Do you want to keep the #60, or take the #98 you originally wanted?
In case Earth opts for the #60, I would like to call dibs on the #98. If Earth decides to switch to the #98 when he answers back to you, then I shall take the #97 Art Car (someone has to represent the artists, right?). Would be alright with both parties?

In the interests of time, Earth keeps the 60 and you have the 98.

I would like the #097 Aston Martin V8 Vantage. :D

Thanks AJ, good luck in the race!

Already taken. I've given you the 78 Porsche. 👍

AJ
In the interests of time, Earth keeps the 60 and you have the 98.

Well, looks like we will not be needing a waiting period for an answer, then. I am looking forward to seeing a A-Spec/B-Spec hybrid race from you, this is another one of the B-Spec experiences GTP has not quite seen yet. 👍

AJ
Already taken. I've given you the 78 Porsche. 👍
Aha... when I downloaded the latest entry on my phone I told it to replace the old one and it didn't, therfore I thought that spot was open... No problem. 👍

Starting last @AJ?! Best of luck mate, wish 50 of us could join you for real but are there in spirit! A real feat doing it on your own, best challenge out of your history so far for sure.

Almost 40mins in already, whoops lol. #42 Strakka Racing, Adam Viljoen qualifying 24th overall! Not bad buddy ;).

Back