Los Santos Tours

Yes, I will update the thread when the room opens as well as when the show commences.

The room will open at 1:30PM CDT and the cruise will begin in Westwood Village at around 2PM CDT. If you are in an area that does not observe daylight savings time; the room would open at 12:30PM CDT. I will post in the threa when the room is open and change the thread title to reflect such.

Alright thank you

I might miss the start. Dammit. Am I allowed to come a little late?

After testing we had to have some fun and end with a bang:
(We took turns in the Liberator
crushing cars and well we def destroyed a few things)
image-jpg.223686

Wow, wish I'd seen that. 👍

Hope to be back in time to log on and join.

Marcus will be on shortly with details.

However I'll try and help in the mean time.

Tour Room will be set up in a mutie crew room. Most likely Marcus will have GTPL active. So you can join view crew members.

Others not on GTPL will want to add him to your friends list:

Marcus__Garvey (that is two underscores)

As for time and start, he usually hold the start to ensure everyone makes it in.

I won't be in attendance today. Celebrating my fiancé's Birthday this afternoon / evening. Hope you folks have fun. Look forward to seeing pics and some of you on the next tours and possibly at the shows.

Room is Open

Tour to begin round 3PM EDT(approx 40 mins from now)

Cruise leaves from Westwood Village

Everyone is Welcome

You can join via opening the Pause menu, Online Tab, Crews, GTP Crew, view members, Marcus__Garvey, and click on Join Game

If anyone has difficulty joining, let us know here in the thread.
We do tend to leave a few minutes late to allow for folks to join.
If you cannot make the start, you are welcome to join upon your convenience.
I will also post when the cruise completes and the show is to begin.

Room Open as Invite Only Session

Due to Rockstar Server issues room will be invite only today, however all are still welcome. If you would like to join at any time, please post. I will make sure you are invited.

I'll need an invite, please. I had to restart my PS3 because it was starting to overheat. Usually I have a fan pointed at it, but I forgot.

I'm starting up the PS3.

Edit: Can I get an invite.

Last edited:
Back