• 311 comments

Should this thread be Stickied?

• Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most likely because you used it in a race with tyre wear off, the mileage still piles on but the engine wear doesn't happen, same situation I thought I was in with the Scud.:ill:

I'm not sure. It may very well could have been. I haven't touched it in almost a year now though.

That happened with my LMQ. I just raced it in normal A-Spec events, so it needed a few more miles than normal. In the end I just did a B-Spec endurance with it.

Anyone know the max BHP for the premium Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC R33 '97 ? I don't see it posted here or on gt5dragracing.com, and mygranturismo.net tells me the max is 698 :indiff: but i'm at 714 with 210miles on it right now just wanted to know if I have anymore to gain.

Does anyone know why a black edition with 241 miles would only have 950hp?

All the normal stuff is where it should be. All parts installed. Power at 100%. Oil changed.

This one has me stumped...

How were those miles put on ? I'm in the same situation with my c63, I'm down 2 hp at 894 hp but with 290 miles. But about 200 miles were done in practice mode with no tire wear so I'm thinking that's where I messed up.

Not to sure. It's a buddies car and he can't recall what he's done in it. It has 12 wins in its stats.

Here's something to grind your brain with (anyone not you specific)

His car 950hp
1/4 8.933 auto

My car 954hp
1/4 8.956 auto
950hp
1/4 8.958

We used his tune on mine and those were the results. Very odd.

He gave you a DLC car?

Not to sure. It's a buddies car and he can't recall what he's done in it. It has 12 wins in its stats.

His car 950hp
1/4 8.933 auto

My car 954hp
1/4 8.956 auto
950hp
1/4 8.958

uuuuhhhh.... dddduuuhhhh.... uuummm... derrrr.... the only excuse is gt5s physics? im not sure, IM STUMPED!!!

His car 950hp
1/4 8.933 auto

My car 954hp
1/4 8.956 auto
950hp
1/4 8.958

Fixed it, don't run it in practice mode, mileage shows but won't gain hp. I Put another 200 in bspec and now at 896.

Fixed it, don't run it in practice mode, mileage shows but won't gain hp. I Put another 200 in bspec and now at 896.

That's because you need to turn on tyre wear silly, everybody knows that.👍

That's because you need to turn on tyre wear silly, everybody knows that.👍

I thought the tire wear thing only applied to online races, wasn't so sure about offline but I am now. Ill just bspec 80 some odd laps of Indy 500 from now on.

Could I also ask, that when a car is submitted to the list, you say the power, torque and weight of the car, just so that there is more important information and if anyone wishes to, it would be very much appreciated if people want to submit torque and weight for cars already on the list but only with the power reading.

Thanks.

picture.php

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone '08 - 649

Last edited:
picture.php

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera - 536
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 647
Amuse S2000 Street Vers. - 433
Amuse S2000 R1 - 432

Last edited:
picture.php

Aston Martin V12 Vantage "10 - 763
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 - 664

Last edited:
It's for the revamp. They are all gonna have links, and will be shown as single posts.

So what? Delete all of these posts?

Back