<NEW VIDEO 15/11/2014> The_KingB_'s Drifting Videos Thread

• Thread starter the_kingb_
  • 88 comments
Amazing mate. I wish I had a capture card lol
How about a 3 man tandem you sai and me :sly:

Sure! lol as soon as PSN is UP ... or is it already ? I'm away from PS3 till night
BTW a 3 cars replay would have resulted from that night if stupid PSN wasnt so stupid lol
TwinTurboCH and I were not able to see each other on track when we join SAi's room and we also were not able to join each other's rooms :S I hope this issue is being solved right now...

Last edited:
haaaa!! Great wheel set up man! LOL @your e-brake ! I gotta get this g25! Ive uploaded that vid I had with you, me &haze but quality sucks I reced with a phone, bored to go to the internet cafe to upload from my cam

Nice drifting, Sai never ceases to amaze, although you are both excellent drifters.

Yeah yeah he gets all the credit for following closely :lol: and the guy who leads with minor mistakes gets forgotten and goes >:crazy: :lol:
THanks Bro :D

haaaa!! Great wheel set up man! LOL @your e-brake ! I gotta get this g25! Ive uploaded that vid I had with you, me &haze but quality sucks I reced with a phone, bored to go to the internet cafe to upload from my cam

HaHa yeah laugh about it :lol: thanks (its not a G25 btw :P) Where is that video i never saw it ... post it here please xD

yeah I know yours is dfgt.. I meant I gotta get this g25 I been thinking about lol

Ok you asked for it
WARNING
I do not take ANY responsibility for possible eye injury the following video might cause!

Strong language warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good videos B... You and Sai held some really good lines...

WTF? How did I get into Duman's video and not into yours!! LOL!!

Hopefully I can get in ya next video - or even Team Bursts' next vid!

Good videos B... You and Sai held some really good lines...

WTF? How did I get into Duman's video and not into yours!! LOL!!

Hopefully I can get in ya next video - or even Team Bursts' next vid!

Thanks Bro, actually i was in Sai's video :lol:
But yeah sure, why not, we can make as much replays as we want but you need to be really smooth with the DS3 (I suggest also using the analogue stick if you dont) to make your car's movements appear smooth and realistic on my screen ... :D
I got bad internet and DS3 makes it worse :boggled:
I Dont want to be rude or anything I just want to make this clear to all...
I will only post replays where the cars do not shake alot while tandeming.
I'm not against DS3's and I'm not saying that people with DS3 dont have skills but DS3+ bad internet makes the cars shake alot and will appear really bad in my videos ... thats why most the videos I post have wheel users in them if not only wheel users... ;)

A Message to the Team and to you Our friends
💡 I suggest that when PSN comes back we should make a video and the one who has the best connection should be the host (with a fixed ownership lobby and no voice chat) and and he should be the one who posts the video ( after recording it from his screen) where my car and the others wont be laggy/shaky :D 💡

How about that ? :D

Last edited:
Thanks Bro, actually i was in Sai's video :lol:
But yeah sure, why not, we can make as much replays as we want but you need to be really smooth with the DS3 (I suggest also using the analogue stick if you dont) to make your car's movements appear smooth and realistic on my screen ... :D
I got bad internet and DS3 makes it worse :boggled:
I Dont want to be rude or anything I just want to make this clear to all...
I will only post replays where the cars do not shake alot while tandeming.
I'm not against DS3's and I'm not saying that people with DS3 dont have skills but DS3+ bad internet makes the cars shake alot and will appear really bad in my videos ... thats why most the videos I post have wheel users in them if not only wheel users... ;)

A Message to the Team and to you Our friends
💡 I suggest that when PSN comes back we should make a video and the one who has the best connection should be the host (with a fixed ownership lobby and no voice chat) and and he should be the one who posts the video ( after recording it from his screen) where my car and the others wont be laggy/shaky :D 💡

How about that ? :D

I am fairly smooth for a DS3 user but have to make corrections from time to time due to whoever I am chasing not being fast enough... But I use analog stick for steering AND throttle/brake... If you look at my action with Duman's video from Autumn Ring - I was pretty smooth until I got bumped a bit from the guy behind me and had to correct for that or I have to correct because the lead is not fast enough or the lead is making corrections (not aimed at anyone)... You haven't drifted with me in a long time... Not sure who this is directed at but LOL!

Yea I don't get a very good connection with my Euro friends all that often... We'll get something going eventually!!

the_kingb_
I never tried it before ... but i'll give it a try and get back to you on it as soon as i can ;)
THANKS
Check out the other videos specialy the last one (4) ;)

Dude awesome videos well done

Dude awesome videos well done
Thanks bro 👍

TEACH ME!!! Is it hard to set up a separate handbrake controller? I use a G27 Wheel.
Hehe man you sure you saw all the Original Post (including the picture of my Handbrake)??
I have done nothing but created a simple mechanisme that moves the analogue stick of the DS3 ... Easy as walking

This man is one of the very best.
Thank you bro :D!
I do beleive that I'm the one who lead almost 90% of the Team Burst Members to buying 900 Degree wheels including yourself ... Am i right?:P

the_kingb_
Thanks bro 👍

Hehe man you sure you saw all the Original Post (including the picture of my Handbrake)??
I have done nothing but created a simple mechanisme that moves the analogue stick of the DS3 ... Easy as walking

Thank you bro :D!
I do beleive that I'm the one who lead almost 90% of the Team Burst Members to buying 900 Degree wheels including yourself ... Am i right?:P

Ive had one for two years but never really got into it until gt5.

lol You are in my replays, but my internet makes your car look sloppy thats why I tend to not post them ... :/

Back