Nissan Kicks Concept

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 54 comments
For some reason it feels like a fusion of a (rear of a) Juke, a Tiida, a Maxima, and a bit of a Patrol front.
Similarities that only i can probably see aside, i don't find it good-looking. At all. And i even found the Maxima to look good. As well as thinking that the concept looked pretty decent.

Last edited:
Kicks Is Nissan's New Global Subcompact Crossover [15 Images + Video]

2016-nissan-kicks-0.jpg

I like the interior.

2016-nissan-kicks-08.jpg

Based on looks (both inside and out) the Kicks does not have that cheapness stigma which is often associated with global cars, it looks like a good quality product. Hopefully that can be reflected in the driving dynamics too.

Is this bigger than a Juke but smaller than a Qashqai? - or does it replace one of them? - or maybe it's not to be sold where they're sold? :confused:

Nissan claims the Kicks is marginally larger than the Juke. The way I see it, the next generation Juke cannot grow in size, would have to appeal to a younger audience and be highly customisable (basically a direct competitor to the Fiat 500X) to differentiate it from the Kicks.

It's definitely shorter in height than the Juke, that's for sure. May be longer and/or wider. As far as the Juke goes, don't expect a new one.

The Juke’s marketing push has always been as a sporty vehicle, pitched primarily to single males.

I'm not so sure about the outcome of that... similar to how the Scion xB was supposed to be for the youth but ended up being popular to old people instead, I see the Juke almost always driven by a woman, single or with a family.

I misunderstood the thread title. I was under the impression that Nissan was going to abondon this concept. You know, kicks, in getting rid of it?. :D

It got some healthy upgrades for the facelift (like switching to 5-lug hubs) but I haven't driven one so cannot give an opinion. I do expect people to complain about the power though.

2025 Nissan Kicks unveiled. Just like the Chevrolet Trax's redesign, it's a substantial improvement over the outgoing model. The new Kicks gains AWD and 14 more horsepower, powered by a 2.0L I4. I'm actually quite impressed with Nissan here. At 171 inches, it's only 3 inches longer than the old Kicks; I think the new car might be the spiritual successor to the old Honda HR-V, now that the new one is Civic-based and much larger and pricier. With the imminent demise of the Versa and Altima, the new Kicks seems to be the most hip subprime vehicle on the market.

Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 6.56.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 6.56.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 6.57.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 6.57.48 PM.png

Back