Omologato's Gallery » Updated 12.05.13 » Ford GT

• Thread starter Omologato
  • 147 comments
United States
United States
GTP_Omologato
Jordan8262
Welcome to my gallery! The cars are the first page are mainly comprised of my old work, so keep that in mind when viewing them.

Most of my work as you'll see looks similar. This may not be your taste if you're into glitzy photoshopped images, but I'm okay with that. I just try to catch the essence of each car in GT4.

As always I'm open to comments, so feel no need to hold back.

Enjoy

'83 Skyline 2000 Turbo RS

'70 Skyline 2000GT-R

'73 Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110)

Ok, here's some more. Some may turn out a bit dark, sorry about that. I am on a LCD so things dont always look right.

BMW 330i

'54 Citroën 2CV

'67 Cougar

'70 Chevelle

'73 Lancer GSR

'83 Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX

'88 Accord Coupe

'98 SL500 (R129)

'05 Crossfire

Feel free to tell me what you think:)

nice pics. my only advice would be to find more angles and take more moving pics. not that still pics are bad its just mostly are your pics are still. keep it up

TEAMDiablo3
nice pics. my only advice would be to find more angles and take more moving pics. not that still pics are bad its just mostly are your pics are still. keep it up
Yeah, I know. I have to keep the older cars still, because I equip them with dirt tires so they dont look like they are riding on 12 inch wheels...:lol:

I plan on taking more when I get home. Gotta represent Volvo! Thanks for the kind words, guys.

where were you shooting the pictures at when they were by all the rocks?! With the celica and Skyline? that place looks great for a car I have!

Nice angles, but why are they all so faded man? I know you can do better, add some contrast or somehting man...

Much better color in the volvo pix, but I think you need to experiment with some different angles and compositions... it seems like most of the pix get repetitive.

But they are nice pix, nonetheless.

Ok, tried a few new things here, please give me some feedback and let me know how I'm doing.

Aston Martin Vanquish

Clicky for bigger

Jaguar XJ220

I don't like the fact that these somehow came out darker than the others. Oh well, Please guys, let me know what you think. Love them, hate them, let me know.

The audi shots are better, with nice details. The Mazda is not so cool. but keep up, U can make cool shots:)

Hey thanks for the kind words, guys. The Mazda was a quickie that I really wasn't feeling to begin with, but posted it anyway.

The Audi and the Aston sets are the two that I am the most proud of.

Click for bigger
Mitsubishi Starion playing in the rain...

Tell me how the first shot turns out. I added the raindrops.

Back