PLmatt's Photo Gallery :: Mazda Protege :: 8.4.06 :: NEW UPDATE!

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 940 comments
wrxrex - Thanks man. The second is my favorite one too. The contrast on it I like the most.

lmracer - I tried to go for that really mean, hard, deep dish, big camber, Euro look. I didn't want to do over do it with the camber :indiff: This car is fantastic too. I just wish it were faster. Thanks dude. My prior name was MKthreeGTi.

Very nice again. You love those style wheels dont you? They look great though. The phototravel shots are my favorite.

yeah..i never knew it could really look good...nice deep dish rims you got there man..and i also love the photo travel shots..

i never knew that you were MKthreeGTi. :dopey:

Krame - Yeah, I love those deep dish rims with a high camber :) I wish that GT5 will have a way better variety of rims. Thanks Krame.

R32mania - Yeah, the Photo Travel shots are better than the Photo Mode shots, in my opinion though. I can't believe you didn't I was MKthreeGTi...:lol: Thanks man.

Blake - The Photo Mode shots are dark. I didn't want to over do the B/C combo. Thanks Blake.

Vonie - Thanks V. I'm lovin' the rims too :D I wasn't sure about the color of the car at first, but I like it now :)

appie17 - Thanks appie. #2 is one of my favorite shots.

New update will be up in a few.

Update 4

Honda S2000
(Tuned with all Spoon parts and rims :D)

s2k18zj.jpg

Not very excited about some pictures in this update. Especially #9. It's way too soft imo. I thought some people would like it though :indiff: I am looking for requests. No race cars, easy to find / buy cars. First 5 people who comment, I will 1 or 2 of their requests and do the update of which one I like the most :) Thanks every one. Oh, and please comment!!​

I'm really liking the softness, makes them appear really smooth. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the 02' Camaro SS, Ive been wanting to take some of it but never have gotten around to it. Great update!

Yea, the yellow of the car really brings out the pics. I really like the contrast of the car and the lighting. #1,2,4, and 10 are my favs.

garnettrules21 - I thought I over did the softening but the next day when I looked at it, they looked better. I'm happy with some of the results. As for the Camaro SS...I might do it, don't be surprised if I did / didn't do it. Thanks for the comment man :)

PERFECT BALANCE - Thanks. I was chatting to BrykeSpyke online about the car, and I was like S2000? He was like yeah, Spoon rims. So I couldn't resist :) :lol:

Krame - I think the technique that PB told me online kind of helped in a way. Thanks for the comment.

P.S. - Thanks for the technique PB! It worked on these pics! :D

Any more comments?

Update 5

Ford Mustang GT '05

mustang16do.jpg

I'm not happy with a couple of pictures, but over all, I think this is a good update. I'm very happy with the colors in it. Please comment once you check these out :)

Your really pumping out these updates aren't you. Nice shots again. Tha first shot is very nice and original. I like thumbnal #4,9 and the last one.

man,the first shot is really beautiful... and those rims look great on the car..
i like the 3rd row of pics in this update.. 👍

wow, they look pretty cool. The mustang in the first one looks all staged up and ready to get beat by a camaro, you captured its slowness nicely in that pic. a lot of travel pics in there, and good ones too, i think the best travel pic is the 3rd thumb, nice. other than that, i like the 6th and 12th thumbs also, 12th looks really low in stance and badass.

Wow, I love the Miata pics they are awesome. The Civic Inspiration Update was great as well. Your deffinately right though, the Laguna Seca photos were much better than the PT ones. Try to work with some more blurry photos :). If you have any free time please visit my gallery and leave a comment :cheers:

Krame - :lol: I'm done with these update for a while. I love the first picture. It took so long on it to get the waves out of the paint. Thanks Krame.

R32mania - The first shot is my best picture I have probably ever done :) I'm glad you like it too. The third row of thumbs is nice too. Thanks man.

440cuda9sec - Yo, what happened to your avvie? Any ways, yeah, that Mustang would get smoked by the 'effing Camaro :D It's really slow too, but eh. The third picture is probably the worst I've done in this set. I'm wondering how you liked it. Any ways, thanks cuda.

.*StReeTz*. - I see you are a M3 fan in your signature? :) I am too. I really like BMW's and VW's and Honda's :D Thanks for comment streetz :D

Thank you every one! :D

Dick Steel - Thanks man :)

LGforce - Thanks LGforce :) I love that Euro look in the Citroen update. That stance with the high camber, ooo, it's soo nice :D Thanks again!

well ekmatt..err i mean mkthreegti...umm i mean PLmatt the new gallery is nice. the citroen pics are very good although a little dark in my opinion. the big s2k pic is just a great pic and the 4th mustang thumbnail is amazing.

Thanks Pain Killer, the stance of that Citroen made it my favorite update :) and the S2000 pictures were my favorite, "soft" update :D

Latest Posts

Back