Pontiac GTO Judge 1969

United States
New york
IvIaster__Shake_
1969 Pontiac GTO "The Judge"

Horsepower Rating: 366 (Ram Air III)/ 370 (Ram Air IV)
Torque Rating: 445 lb-ft
0-60: 7.4s / 6.6s
1/4 mile: 14.1s / 13.9s
Weight: 3100 lbs. Hardtop / 3550 lbs. Convertible

General Motors was a big player in the late 60s muscle car scene, and the Pontiac division was no slouch. The GTO, an abbreviation for Gran Turismo Omologato, aka "the goat" was a major contender with its mid-sized platform and large, torque-y 400ci big block engine. The Judge was a special GTO package available with Ram Air III intake, or Ram Air IV from dealer options, and a potent street machine.

all-rise-for-the-judge-digital-repro-depot.jpg

69judge6-19sale.jpg

307718-Berserker.jpg

2015-pontiac-gto-judge-price.png.jpeg

1969-Pontiac-GTO-Judge-.jpg

dscn0165.jpg

66820.jpg

60628_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

1969-Pontiac-GTO-Judge-Convertible-Orange-jw-sb.jpg

1969-Pontiac-GTO-Judge-Ram-Air-IV-Convertible-Black-sv.jpg

images

Last edited:
Sorry to say but if it makes it in gt6 it's going to be a standard car because pontiac isn't in production anymore.

I would love to see a Judge in the game. I would rather have a 70 or 71 though. I owned a '72 GTO and would really like to see that but I know that's probably never going to happen.

@GranTurismo916...Nah I think your missing my point,"what are you people talking about!",GTO would be a good car on gt6 but there(PD) not going to give it the attention it should have..this game Is already missing alot of iconic cars....prime example toyota supra another iconic car but not premium..what I'm saying is out of production car companies don't really get a look see... people don't understand is that car companies are using this game to sell there product.And for the pontiac tran am comment hey it's a iconic car like the "64 DB5 Aston Martin,ever seen James bond

Last edited:
@GranTurismo916...Nah I think your missing my point,what are you people talking about,GTO would be a good car on gt6 but there(PD) not going to give it the attention it should have..this game Is already missing alot of iconic cars....prime example toyota supra another iconic car but not premium..what I'm saying is out of production car companies don't really get a look see... people don't understand is that car companies are using this game to sell there product.And for the pontiac tran am comment hey it's a iconic car like the "64 DB5 Aston Martin,ever seen James bond

I wouldn't be upset if it was standard instead of premium, I'd just be happy if it was in the game and upgrade-able. I'm tired of painting the '65 GTO orange and pretending its a real muscle car.

@granturismo916.I know this has nothing to do with the post but.you could even consider the General lee,starsky&hutch's ford gran-turino as premium cars

Great! I'm supporting this, I'm a genuine muscle-car-guy.

@granturismo916.I know this has nothing to do with the post but.you could even consider the General lee,starsky&hutch's ford gran-turino as premium cars

Maybe you should start an individual topic for it? Unless it already exists.

All rise for The Judge!

-Sonny

@GranTurismo916...Nah I think your missing my point,"what are you people talking about!",GTO would be a good car on gt6 but there(PD) not going to give it the attention it should have..this game Is already missing alot of iconic cars....prime example toyota supra another iconic car but not premium..what I'm saying is out of production car companies don't really get a look see... people don't understand is that car companies are using this game to sell there product.And for the pontiac tran am comment hey it's a iconic car like the "64 DB5 Aston Martin,ever seen James bond
You don't get it. PD makes the car list, not the manufacturer. Just because the GTO is out of production doesn't mean that it'll be standard in-game. Take the El Camino and Trans Am for example. They're out of production and they're in GT6. The Supra isn't premium because it was put in the game before GT5 and PD hasn't upgraded it to premium.

Ok that really going against logic on PD's prime example they won't make the supra a premium but they sell you a volkwagen bug as premium that's untuneable and I don't see nobody using it waste of time on PD's part.

Thank you to everyone showing support. I don't mind if this car is added as standard, as long as it's in the game. Getting tired of the limited selection of muscle to drive.

Added a few more pictures, including side-profiles and convertibles, so everyone can see the beauty of this car. Also included a pic of the hood-mounted tachometer.

Had a '69' convertible (not a judge) getting rid of that ranks high on the stupid list. Traded it in on a 77 RS Camaro. The things we do when young & dumb.

Back