[PS3]Grand Theft Auto V - Role Play Events

• Thread starter Vince
  • 2,696 comments
Since We didn't do a RP on that day. I will be hosting a RP lobby today to celebrate the 1 Year Anniversary of this RP Group. If you are interested in joining and you are accepted in the RP and you are on the RP list or the Queue then you may join. I will be home around 6:00pm CDT

ADD ME ON PS3: BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER
Could you send me pics of your GT-R if I add you?

With the new trade-in deal, I think there'll be too many trading in their PS3 copies to continue the club on PS3 at all. :(
Oh well, the sooner I get a PS4 the better.

Should we try to compile a list of people who will stay on? Would be better to actually see if we can continue or not.

I don't know if I'll stay on. It depends if I can get a PS4 before the trade-in deal shuts down.
However I think a list would definitely be a good idea.

That's wonderful, but it doesn't change the fact that the RP will be continuing on PS4 here.

Don't Care
FFE972D0B71141193736332652544_3.0.1.3505990922988422850.mp4.jpg

Hey, I was hoping to get permission to run my own RP club with a similar format to this, but on XBOX ONE. (I will link it to here when I have made it, it will probably be on a GTA forum)

Can I also be added the said ps3/4 servers? I have the ps3 version but until I get my own ps4 version I can borrow it from my friend whenever we rp

Of Character (OOC)
Name:Jay
PSN:jaylonc2222222
Role Play experience:LSRP police roleplay, Gang rp

In Character (IC) Jay

Name:Jay Starr
Job/Career/Money Source: Drag Racer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Grown from Grove Street at young age Jay was introduced into gang affiliation one he hit 12 he saw his brother get shot down at the car wash near The Rainbow Unicorn. After he was traumatized my the accident, he went clean and started investing his time in learning about official Nascar racing, but he was too young at the time, so he would get with a couple of guys and street race for money. He knew all about cars and suited his up to counteract all of the other racers weaknesses. He loves the heart of street racing so much that he gave up on going to real official racing and stuck to the streets.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Cock, Smart, Shy, anxious, Reliable, Hopeful.
Vehicle:Sultan, Futa, Buffalo, Buffalo s, F6=(main cars)*chicken nuggets are good as *****

Last edited:
@JayStarr sorry man, but this club has been dead since December (you could've saw that on the post above you and avoid this 7 month old bump). If you wanna RP you gotta upgrade to a PS4.

@JayStarr sorry man, but this club has been dead since December (you could've saw that on the post above you and avoid this 7 month old bump). If you wanna RP you gotta upgrade to a PS4.
I have a ps4.but I don't have gta v for it I've been trying to file share with somebody but I can't find anyone.

I have a ps4.but I don't have gta v for it I've been trying to file share with somebody but I can't find anyone.
I don't know how anything on PS4 works so I can't help you. Sorry. By the way, this was the RP for PS3, there's a RP for PS4 somewhere in here, gotta go find it.

You can't file share on PS4 you have to buy the PS4 copy I run the PS4 Roleplay events so apply in there and you will be able to RP

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Mel Booth
PSN:Sqeaky_Bottom
Role Play experience:skyrim minebrsft Sims(i also like to watch DOJ )

In Character (IC)

Name: Chandler Bing
Job/Career/Money Source: police man by day drug dealer at night also a comedian
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): this no one knows
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):funny comedian
Vehicle: fertilizer
Photograph (If available):
ill try see if I have one

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Charles New
PSN: MarkJ101
Role Play experience: Previous GTA RP, Minecraft

In Character (IC)

Name: Tyler Bridges

Job/Career/Money Source: Cop, Bodyguard, Special Ops Lieutenant (Lots of US armed force experience)

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Growing up was hard for Tyler, he lost his dad at a young age and was forced to live with a very depressed mother. Tyler became an introvert during his young life and pursued a career in law enforcement, which he was very good at, being able to teach people the right way. His future looks to be bright and successful.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Expressive, can get triggered very easily if the wrong thing is said to/about him

Vehicle: Banshee (Daily Driver) / Police Cruiser (Job)

None

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Jacob Jordan
PSN: midnightrambler3
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name: Ryan Jordan
Job/Career/Money Source: Works part time as a pilot on the weekends and is looking for a full time good paying job

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Ryan grew up in Los Santos. Knows the city very well. He went to school there an everything. His parents moved out of the country so he has no family in the city. His parents were rich and that’s Ryan’s goal is to be like his parents but he wants to stay in the States.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): positive person but don’t get on the bad side of him

Vehicle: Drives his mother’s old pinto

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Jacob Jordan
PSN: midnightrambler3
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name: Ryan Jordan
Job/Career/Money Source: Works part time as a pilot on the weekends and is looking for a full time good paying job

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Ryan grew up in Los Santos. Knows the city very well. He went to school there an everything. His parents moved out of the country so he has no family in the city. His parents were rich and that’s Ryan’s goal is to be like his parents but he wants to stay in the States.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): positive person but don’t get on the bad side of him

Vehicle: Drives his mother’s old pinto
No role play experience

Latest Posts

Back