PSC: Weekly PSC Week 23!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 125 comments
For next week's chop, i suggest you put a 2004 pathfinder armada :D ... I think it could be a lot better than the way it was designed... :(

My weakling final attempt:

Attachments

• webfinal.jpg
    webfinal.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 238
a shaker hood scoop on the plane!!! WTF jpec?? mwahaha it looks cool. as for what he did, he widened it (sot of)

Cano

yeah, people are really doing good with this thing. lezee if I can make something better...

as for pr beating you, yeah, it happens all the time, but you can be competitive... its just a thing of practicing... when i tried first this thing, I tought it was gonna de tough, but I had 3 votes, and he had 4 (won)... from there, the voters vary, but I can tell you I have won one of these comps... it takes real skill to do that, and if you dont practice, you wont have neither skill nor imagination... so, go get that thing screwed up!!!

'sides, as someone pointed out, lets do it for the fun of it, not winning...

deleted its edge.

Cano

working on mine rite now.
maybe ill use some wheels similar to the ones in punk rocks chop... but, well, I really dotn know. letz see.

:irked: :irked: kinda ugly, whatever!
Yea i know the hood especially sucks, i dont really got a good pattern for it!

Attachments

• week23 copy.jpg
    week23 copy.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 330
ABSOLUTELY DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

there goes my front fascia. HELL!!!
ok, lez look for another one.

Cano

:grumpy:

I can see the competition is feirce this week so i tried to go for something a bit different, its still work in progress but im not sure if i will have time to finish it.

I even tried to put the flux capacitor in the back.

Bit scruffy tho.

OPEL2.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

TAXI !!!!

Daaammmmmmnn that BTTF chop is real good 👍

I had to join in. I know i haven't got a chance of getting any votes, because some of the entries here are hot, but you know it's always worth doing.
So here's my large arched skip :odd: I don't want to hear any comments about there being an engine at the front and a scoop for a rear engine on the side, it's twin engined k ;)

Attachments

• opelgtchop.jpg
    opelgtchop.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 285
A half-assed job but whatever. And yes I know that no one is driving it and that you can still see the plane through the window but who cares? I did it in 15 minutes!

*UPDATE* Fixed it...now it looks good. :)

Attachments

• psc23low.jpg
    psc23low.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 261

Latest Posts

Back