PSC: Weekly PSC Week 29!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
Originally posted by Piglet
I fixxed something on mine. I forgot to crop it.

THESE ARE NOT ENTRIES!!

im editing mine too
why not upload to www.megauploader.tk and then link then u can have a high quality huge pic :)
im deciding whether to do no. 1 or no. 2 skirts!

im using no 2 and uploaders is knackered at the mo

The CF in picture 2 looks better. It doesn't stand out as much as in picture 1 and I think that's better. Try this: focus somewhere else on the picture, then you'll get a feeling for how the part fits the whole.

The CF should be just a little darker to match the hood and the frontspoiler.

/D

FE, i agree with don completely. for example, your hood. you should have made more of those little lines (if you used the polygonal lasoo tool) and followed the actual hood as close as possible. also using "skew" would have proved useful for the bmw grill. try it out. btw....use the eraser to trim off extra little bits from the new roof conversion.

Saturday evening the compilation post will be up again (good news for PR) I didn't check the other threads, but something tell me it didn't happen for the past two weeks...?

Originally posted by Jpec07
Saturday evening the compilation post will be up again (good news for PR) I didn't check the other threads, but something tell me it didn't happen for the past two weeks...?

Jpec. So I can work on my chop until Saturday Night?
I think I'll be done tommorow, or Saturday.

yeh, the poll is posted midnight on Saturday, so you can do whatever you want to it until then (you can even make some changes after the poll is made, if you know how...)

Sorry Forgot to attach chop. blank post? wtf

Attachments

• s2000.jpg
    s2000.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 255
ive edited the carbon fiber on the skirts and this is my FINAL ENTRY

originally posted by gtjugend:
The CF should be just a little darker to match the hood and the frontspoiler.

the front spoiler is not carbon fiber its just a bit of black plastic :lol: so im not going to make it that dark! i did have problems b4 with my cf being too dark so i dont really wanna go back down that road but thanks for the advice:cool:

[edit] oops forgot pic

ok , this is my FINAL ENTRYany comments are welcome

Attachments

• resize wizard-1 copy.jpg
    resize wizard-1 copy.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 230
you are new to photoshop so im not gonna go around sayin OMFG that so 🤬 but i will b honest to some extent

1. problem: its not the greatest chop but then that cant b expected from anyone as new to photshop as you!
1. solution: practice practice practice! and if u dont understand how to do something ask someone or use the search function im sure the more experienced members of gtp will be willing to help eg. cano, punkrock, jpec07 and ill help too!

2. problem: youre trying to do too much for a first chop and its not turning out too great!:(

2. solution: try to focus on one thing when you begin chopping and then perfect that like fitting wheels so they look realistic and arent 2d (youve also gotta have a big enough pic of the wheels u like and at a good angle too) then once thats been mastered move on to something else (lowering or colour change) but with those two try for perfect selection! zoom in to about 600% and use the polygon tool making loads of different points creating a nice curve in the exact shape of say the wheel arch!

3. carbon fiber and taking other cars parts:
this s**t aint easy! im still not perfect with my cf patterns and ive been practicing like anything there are tutorials at various places
theres a good one at www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials for carbon fiber but it didnt help me i had to ask someone here on gtp cos there is a confusing step there!. i tend not to take bits off of other cars that often mainly because i just cant get them to blend in! but i do snatch things like sideskirts and spoilers as they are easier to blend. i still havent won any competitions or even come 2nd yet but hopefuly my time will come as will yours! happy chopping!;)

Originally posted by bondy_1625
1. solution: practice practice practice! and if u dont understand how to do something ask someone or use the search function im sure the more experienced members of gtp will be willing to help eg. cano, punkrock, jpec07 and ill help too!

I didn't know I was an "experienced chopper"... :D

3. carbon fiber and taking other cars parts:
this s**t aint easy! im still not perfect with my cf patterns and ive been practicing like anything there are tutorials at various places
theres a good one at www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials for carbon fiber but it didnt help me i had to ask someone here on gtp cos there is a confusing step there!. i tend not to take bits off of other cars that often mainly because i just cant get them to blend in! but i do snatch things like sideskirts and spoilers as they are easier to blend. i still havent won any competitions or even come 2nd yet but hopefuly my time will come as will yours! happy chopping!;)

Note the link on the right in my sig...

Originally posted by donbenni
Can you not use that uploader please bondy, a username password keeps popping up and it's driving me nuts! :mad:

yeah i noticed that it driving me nuts too i think theyve got bandwidth problems lol ill ort it in a min

__hr_s2000scopy2.jpg

THIS IS MY FINAL ENTRY

Note for people using Webshots to host images:
You cannot directly link pictures from that page; you need to use an anonymizer...

Back