Rubbish prizes on roulette for tickets

• Thread starter Antezz
  • 2 comments
Ireland
Ireland
So I'm approximately 550 hours plus playing GT7 and I have a few common problems. Prizes in the roulette always land the worse prizes available for the ticket value. 3 star ticket and it always lands on 5k credits etc and its very annoying at this point.

So I'm approximately 550 hours plus playing GT7 and I have a few common problems. Prizes in the roulette always land the worse prizes available for the ticket value. 3 star ticket and it always lands on 5k credits etc and its very annoying at this point.
Not always, but a significant amount of the time.

Approximately 40% of three-star tickets give a 5,000cr prize, and around 35% of them give 10,000cr prize. It seems like more 5k than anything else pretty much because you remember it when it does.

I've been logging my tickets (for a different reason) for the last three months, and my outcomes are not far from that. Of the 21 three-star tickets I've had in that time, 10 were 5k (48%), 5 were 10k (24%), 3 were cars (14%), 2 were parts (9.5%) and 2 were 100k (9.5%). The normal ticket distribution for those prizes is 40%, 35%, 10%, 10%, and 4% (with 1% being 500k).

The prizes are preset, so there's no actual chance or luck involved.

Back