Selling Cars, and new tracks

United States
United States
I don't know about everyone else but we need more tracks, and the ability to SELL cars. Yes, new cars are welcome additions but there's already enough of them. Tracks are needed badly over cars. Also, many will disagree with me but i believe selling cars is still not in because it would detract away from mtx.

If you think about it, we have plenty of tracks too. What this game desperately needs offline is something that puts ALL cars & ALL tracks together, so that we can sit there for long periods of time without getting bored. And no, custom races don't fix anything.
The answer is: a career mode.

That's what PD doesn't understand.

Personally I'd also love a matchmaking system online, like FM has, that allows us to get advantage of all the content this game has to offer. And no, user-created lobbies aren't the answer. There's a reason why they're always empty...

Last edited:
If you think about it, we have plenty of tracks too. What this game desperately needs offline is something that puts ALL cars & ALL tracks together, so that we can sit there for long periods of time without getting bored. And no, custom races don't fix anything.
The answer is: a career mode.

That's what PD doesn't understand.

Personally I'd also love a matchmaking system online, like FM has, that allows us to get advantage of all the content this game has to offer. And no, user-created lobbies aren't the answer. There's a reason why they're always empty...
We need both, really.

GT7 launched with zero new tracks, and has so far only added one. It needs at least three or four more to really make it feel like a new game.

But yes, they still need to make use of it all properly. How do they not open Monza, Bathurst, etc, and see that they only have one race available? Every single layout should have 5+ races, minimum.

As for online, they need dedicated hoppers that change constantly. Like, not even daily, but every hour. Forget about the tiny 0.1% of people who actually want a week to practice and re-do one single race, the vast majority of people just want to drop into a race and go. Finish it, have fun, then a new one 20 minutes later. All curated. They seem to think everyone is a hardcore racer who wants to eke out every last tenth and perfect a race. The GTS numbers showed most people are not.

Great replies. I agree with both replies. Its just if you look at everything. Especially when they changed the economy after launch not having the ability to sell cars is fishy.

I'd personally like to see different online tracks for the "B" & "C" weekly races. It seems they are beating the heck out of the same tracks online, its getting old. I remember going months in sport before we seen the same tracks for online races. Not happy about the livery editor/maker either. I've been hardcore GT since it started but im seriously considering going to Forza. I dunno....its sad. Great name/franchise/company but its just meh. :/

Latest Posts

Back