Resource icon

Skins for Bonny 992 GT3R 2023 n/a

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
maximeerkat submitted a new resource:

Skins for Bonny 992 GT3R 2023 - 7 skins

here are 7 skins converted from another car there are 7 in total all downloaded from RD with a few dds file names changed and an ext_config.ini to hide the blancpain side number plates (will still show in content manager but will be gone in game). thanks to @RobMcNail for kindly showing me how to do it.

please install these manually i have not done a drag and drop CM file structure.

Read more about this resource...

Hello, I'm happy to have found your publication, since I couldn't find skins for this model. I appreciate your contribution and I would like to know if you could please show me how you converted or adapted the skins of another model for this one, so I can finish putting together a skin pack.
yeh sure from what i remember its actually pretty easy.

1. find the car you want to take the skins from (assuming the AO map is the same for both car's) if the AO does not match you wont be able to change it over so that bit is really important

2. get the .dds file of the skin you want to use and "rename" that skin to the correct name for the car you want to add it to, so for instance lets say you wanted to add a skin to this bmw i have pictured.........you would need to change the .dds file to the name highlighted red on the right hand side in the picture. All that really needs to be done is changing the .dds file to the correct name its pretty easy.

if i can be of any further assistance let me know

Screenshot (414).png

Sí, claro, por lo que recuerdo, en realidad es bastante fácil.

1. Encuentra el coche del que quieres tomar las máscaras (suponiendo que el mapa de AO sea el mismo para ambos coches) si el AO no coincide, no podrás cambiarlo, por lo que esa parte es realmente importante

2. Obtenga el archivo .dds de la máscara que desea usar y "cambie el nombre" de esa máscara al nombre correcto para el automóvil al que desea agregarla, por ejemplo, digamos que desea agregar una máscara a este BMW que he imaginado......... Deberá cambiar el archivo .dds al nombre resaltado en rojo en el lado derecho de la imagen. Todo lo que realmente se necesita hacer es cambiar el archivo .dds al nombre correcto, es bastante fácil.

Si puedo ser de alguna ayuda adicional, hágamelo saber

View attachment 1320834
Great, I didn't think it would be so easy, do you still remember which car has the same AO to convert to the Porsche by Bonny? I would like to use it as a base in case I find more skins.
I'm sorry for the translation

Last edited:
i just tested it to make sure it was the correct car and it is.

you may need help with the side raceplates, if so send me a message and i will show you how to hide the plates

hi thank you for the skins. since here is the only place i found people talk about this car, do you know how do i fix the display meter not working?

hi thank you for the skins. since here is the only place i found people talk about this car, do you know how do i fix the display meter not working?
Hey i think u missing the fonts of the display and the reason nobody talks about this car is because it never got finished after getting leaked by people bonny trusted

Latest Posts

Back