Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job on the video!
I will also give some constuctive critisism.
When doing chase cam have the guy driving keep in a high gear to minimise their engine sound!
Also, switch it up a little and do another track.
Last but not least, let me get in it!
thanks for the advice, so you want to tryout?

Congratulations Muffinland!! Welcome to the Dynasty family!!! I will change yes-69-rocks picture, and add Muffinlands picture this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...

Not that it's my place but...

a.) how are you still on this account

Hacker didn't think to change his password?

b.) why did the page name change

Obvious thing to do if you're a hacker.

c.) why did you delete us all

If he has logged into PSN on his browser at some point, the hacker will have his password for that too. Hell, he might use the same password for his PSN and the hackers just got into it like that and deleted his friends list, not that hard really...

If a hacker deleted this a.) how are you still on this account b.) why did the page name change c.) why did you delete us all d.) why won't you confront us like a normal human being and stop hiding and ignoring us? (directed at asd)
I just typed in a random password, and boom I removed everything. Idk about y u deleted him, I like messing with this team.

Damn...

If he has logged into PSN on his browser at some point, the hacker will have his password for that too. Hell, he might use the same password for his PSN and the hackers just got into it like that and deleted his friends list, not that hard really...

Christ. We're coming back stronger no matter what.

Damn...

Didn't really think about the psn thing which is a good point. With reference to the name changing though I meant how it said horrible team and when we all recently saw it and called him out on it he changed it out to "hacked" and now we're here. It's just a little frustrating to know there's a good chance that one of our members potentially went crazy for no good reason.

yea, kinda
that guy is longgone i changed password he no longer can log in

Didn't really think about the psn thing which is a good point. With reference to the name changing though I meant how it said horrible team and when we all recently saw it and called him out on it he changed it out to "hacked" and now we're here. It's just a little frustrating to know there's a good chance that one of our members potentially went crazy for no good reason.
go back and add the member kid, this account is mine now.

Last edited by a moderator:
You still think its the creator?

You've been playing gta all morning, someone said something to you, provoked you to do this, ohh, bonus, you changed the op 3 times, If you lie again I'm gonna lose my mind, and hey they don't like double posts.

You've been playing gta all morning, someone said something to you, provoked you to do this, ohh, bonus, you changed the op 3 times, If you lie again I'm gonna lose my mind.
name changes because my server is on low frequency

TB
@TEAM_DYNASTY - If this account has been hacked, the staff will have no choice but to ban it.

However, as the IP address of the latest posts is identical to the OP in this thread, me thinks you have some explaining to do.

Your call how you want this to play out.
From the members of team Dynasty, we thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back