tf-orig

Love those wannabe Indy cars:P;) Lol, you did a great job in em, so dont take it as offence. It immediatly gave me an indy car feeling. Although I'm dutch....:indiff: HOW CAN I RECOGNIZE INDY CAR FEELING?

Thanks for mentioning my work next to TF's Kenny, but some of these F1 (Indy?) shots are the most realistic I have seen so far! Especially the one in the advanced competition, it looks real even if you know it's from GT4, even with the poorly painted drivers helmets, and I can't believe it has received so little comments. So, congratulations TF, you did it!!! đź‘Ť

Mannnn, those F1 pics are sweet, I like when you took the pic when there were three next to each other and you took it to rear view and took that pic...I don't know how to explain it...but good work man...Very nice.

How is it possible I have never commented here before? I almost feel sick :ill: for ignoring your gallery!

The Bentley picture no.3 really caught my eye. đź‘Ť

And the marketing ;) for you too: Visit my gallery when you have time to spare. :cheers:

Your pics have a exellent quality. The pics of the F1 race and the Bentley are amazing :drool: đź‘Ť .
Take a look to LR Team's gallery when you have the time.

Back