The Black And White Thread

vr6gti72
oldskoolskylinecornerbw.jpg

oldskoolskyline3bw.jpg

lanciatower2.jpg

A few more Id like to share :dopey:

Nice! The 2nd and 3rd pic rock! :cool:

Nice shot! But why doesn't it make sense? If you mean the car is too recent... b/w photo's don't have to be vintage at all, in fact, they can often be much more modern than color.
vr6gti72
A few more I'd like to share
Again, really really good! Especially the 2nd one. The 3rd one too but the deformed wheels is a pitty...
kennythebomb
Hmm, the Buick is done too much for what I had in mind, sorry....maybe I shouldn't have said heavily. Can you try it more what you did with the first ones?
Yeah I get it now...
I'm working on it.

Melaneimoon
I'll be getting a USB device in a couple weeks, so I can’t show my own photo’s yet. But untill then, if anyone wants their photo’s edited but can’t, I don’t mind doing it for you. Just send me a PM.

Here are some examples of a simple touch-up and a more aged look, using Kennythebomb's GT40 pic.

thats really awesome. im gonna play around later.

the final version looks like a real (old) newspaper. its sweet.

I agree, this thread made me start taking B&W shots....I only take B&W shots of older cars though.I think Im taking some cool B&W pics :dopey:

volvosnotopbw.jpg

caparellebw2.jpg

shelbycobrabwtop.jpg

shelbycobrabw.jpg

lancias4bw.jpg

btrwetbwe.jpg

Thanks for reviving and appreciating the thread :)

I gotta say both vr6 and Div have improved a lot just in the course of this thread. At first you guys would post a set and a few would be good - now almost all are superior in quality to 3/4 of the other pictures out there.

kennythebomb
Thanks for reviving and appreciating the thread :)

I gotta say both vr6 and Div have improved a lot just in the course of this thread. At first you guys would post a set and a few would be good - now almost all are superior in quality to 3/4 of the other pictures out there.

You know what Kenny? I think its great you take the time to appreciate others contributions. A big thumbs up for that 👍 I know I should do it more. You take some nice shots too. Lets keep this part of the forums alive and keep posting new shots. Your comments inspire me to keep posting more shots, thank you.

I looked through the thread again from the first post, and I suppose your right (not trying to be stuckup) but my B&W shots have come a long way. I study alot about photography, and composition. Its something Id love to do in reality. Once I get a "real" camera, I will do my best to take quality pics. I use GT4 to practice composition and what others seem to like. Your comments help alot. I hope I can take real pics one day that make people I dont know, enjoy them. Ive found a style I really like and it seems you like them also :) Thanks again. 👍

I hope folks that take and post alot of pics share them as well as the people that have been taking them since day one keep sharing them. When the the new posters arrive Id like for them to be able to see what styles are available in this feature of the game.

Sorry its such a long post, but the few that comment on others pics makes it funner to share. 👍

vr6gti72
You know what Kenny? I think its great you take the time to appreciate others contributions. A big thumbs up for that 👍 I know I should do it more. You take some nice shots too. Lets keep this part of the forums alive and keep posting new shots. Your comments inspire me to keep posting more shots, thank you.

I looked through the thread again from the first post, and I suppose your right (not trying to be stuckup) but my B&W shots have come a long way. I study alot about photography, and composition. Its something Id love to do in reality. Once I get a "real" camera, I will do my best to take quality pics. I use GT4 to practice composition and what others seem to like. Your comments help alot. I hope I can take real pics one day that make people I dont know, enjoy them. Ive found a style I really like and it seems you like them also :) Thanks again. 👍

I hope folks that take and post alot of pics share them as well as the people that have been taking them since day one keep sharing them. When the the new posters arrive Id like for them to be able to see what styles are available in this feature of the game.

Sorry its such a long post, but the few that comment on others pics makes it funner to share. 👍

You're welcome dude - as my dad says - I try to give credit where credit is due. There have been some sucky pictures posted and some incredible pictures posted in this thread. If I'm in a position to do so, I just like to give tips or express amazement at a pic 👍

jmx2222

VERY nice! I like how clean that looks.

Props to the last 2 posters, also. PD modeled the ancient Daimler pretty well.

edit - and as I post this, another cool pic appears :) The blue works well with the snow rally...

Back