The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 343 comments
Lake Louise! My nemesis! This will be "fun" 😂
I am so sad I won't be able to attend.

Sad Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Yes, that damn Muffin is really too fast (keyboard, wheel, controller, etc) :D
Yes, plus he mastered the art of glitching and suddenly appearing 2 meters in front of me when it was 10 meters a split-second earlier 😂

Half-serious question though: does that happen to you guys as well? If so, how do you not panic, slam the brakes and spin out? Happened to me twice.

Half-serious question though: does that happen to you guys as well? If so, how do you not panic, slam the brakes and spin out? Happened to me twice.
Indeed it happened to me also (first time in a titans race - but more participants than usual).

Crazy moment in the apex of a turn. Luckily there was enough room and my response time is so long that I realized it when I was on the straight again.
So I just did an "Uihh" and nothing else happened 😄.

Yes, plus he mastered the art of glitching and suddenly appearing 2 meters in front of me when it was 10 meters a split-second earlier 😂

so that's how I won last weekend 🤣

Hej Guys,
I'm out for today. There was Time for only one race and i couldn't resist the Nations Cup in the Honda Race Car from '65. You as the Gentleman drivers might understand. Now my time is up and I wish you good luck and lots of fun. I also published a picture of my snow patrol as you would see me in your rear mirror fast disappearing... Love,
Snowlast

Look the first two i won cause i was excellent in two spots wall riding 🤣 since in practice everyone hit walls.
The other two i was butchered by a friend who usually trade traitor things 🤣

Congratulations to the clean winners ,bravo mates and lets not do that again 🤣

Last edited:
Look the first two i won cause i was excellent in two spots wall riding 🤣 since in practice everyone hit walls.
Yes, we all hit the walls (sometime, I hit those damn walls more than others or because The Ferry Man pushed me... :lol:)
The other two i was butchered by a friend who usually trade traitor things 🤣
I'm innocent, the replays will demonstrate this very clearly ^^ You are confused... no other possible option :yuck::D
Congratulations to the clean winners ,bravo mates and lets not do that again 🤣
Winning was an incredible challenge for all of us but winning with the CRB is something else :lol::lol::lol:

Back