The Human Comedy 8 - Gr.3 Lake Maggiore

• Thread starter breeminator
  • 1,083 comments
Just done it lol, gave it another try... Was doing avg 1:59s with RX Concept, that one is fuel saver by a lot... For some reason, M6 (Rubilar) was after me on lap10 when I pited, and that's last I saw of him, got the no stopper in lap 27, and was challanged by blue AMG last few laps, although it did drop like 1.5s in last lap... Approx 1:00:45 total run... 😂 🤣

Just did this before work this morning ( i know, getting up fearly for racing is weird but hey..... it's GT7! )

I tried the AMG GTR first, then the BMW M6, but to be consistent in laptimes under tire wear the RCZ is absolute dominating, i did the following.
RCZ - racing mediums
first lap was very anoying due to the fact that number 1 rockets of, so first lap with trafic was 2:06, after the second lap it gets a lot easier to get in the zone, TCS OFF!! ( with TCS on i drive 1:59/2:00, without 1:57/1:58), what i did was indeed around 8 laps TCS 0, then last 2 laps of the stint TCS1, and just make your steady laps, pit end of 10, en fuel up for 11 laps, the again TCS 0, lap 18 Tcs 1, and pit end lap 21 en fuel op for 10,
You will have to make up like 8 seconds to number one Lopez, but he is very slow cause he is on hards, i was lacking concentration a bit on the last stint, so i turned the pace down alittle ( better then spin out or so ) and drove the last 5 laps around 1:59 and still won quit easy with 8 seconds on Lopez.

So make your laps, aim for 1:58's mediums, 2 stops and kill it,

I did gold the circuit experience before this and found the whole lap quit difficult at first, found out i had to cut corners alot more then i'm used to.

( PS4 with controller )

Good luck guys!

Last edited:
What car do you use and what are your laptimes?,
Did you complete the circuit experience, cause that was mindblowing for me, thought i knew the track but ended up being a few seconds quicker after that.

What car do you use and what are your laptimes?,
Did you complete the circuit experience, cause that was mindblowing for me, thought i knew the track but ended up being a few seconds quicker after that.
I’ve golded the CE experience after my first real go at this race. Finished 14th on the Mclaren on a 2 pit strategy with RM tyres. Went off track on the second stint and another 2 on the third stint. Was 3 seconds behind the leader and winner (Rubilar) and gaining, before I went off track, so it seemed doable. I was lapping 1.59 and 2.00 with the occasional 1.58.

I’m going to try a no stopper with the Renault next time, on RH tyres. P2 on my race was a 1 stop Renault.

Last edited:
Just finished the race now. Used the Genesis GR3 and won by 15 seconds.

Medium tyres to start, 20 minutes going all out, then pit for new mediums and a full tank. Repeated that 20 minutes later as well to finish the race with 2 laps of fuel left.

Averaged a low 57 for the race, fastest lap being a 56.3.

Just finished the race now. Used the Genesis GR3 and won by 15 seconds.

Medium tyres to start, 20 minutes going all out, then pit for new mediums and a full tank. Repeated that 20 minutes later as well to finish the race with 2 laps of fuel left.

Averaged a low 57 for the race, fastest lap being a 56.3.
Damn. Low 57 avg and you won by just 15 seconds?

If I need to be on that pace I won’t be able to do it.

I’ve golded the CE experience after my first real go at this race. Finished 14th on the Mclaren on a 2 pit strategy with RM tyres. Went off track on the second stint and another 2 on the third stint. Was 3 seconds behind the leader and winner (Rubilar) and gaining, before I went off track, so it seemed doable. I was lapping 1.59 and 2.00 with the occasional 1.58.

I’m going to try a no stopper with the Renault next time, on RH tyres. P2 on my race was a 1 stop Renault.
Yeah, there is nog room for real error this time, i must say i haven't made any major mistakes, ofcourse i didn't nail all the apex everytime, but i drove consistenly, first two stints rather pushing, last one alot easier cause number one was on hard so closed in by more then a second per lap.
I'm curious if the no stopper wil work, and if the drive is pleasant with the lack of grip!

Damn. Low 57 avg and you won by just 15 seconds?

If I need to be on that pace I won’t be able to do it.
It is a rather fast hour :-) , but two stops and 1:58 on medium with no mistakes should get the victory.
Learn the track is key, by a RCZ and practice the sh** out of it,

I tried lots of cars, tips, strategies etc. but no way can't win:( I finished gold in circuit experience of maggiore but this is so different. All I know that if you can turn every lap 57-58 but not 59. You can win this race easily. I can only do 59-02. Not stable.
NOTE: I finished all human comedy races gold but only maggiore is waiting for gold :( can't pass this nightmare.

vcx
I tried lots of cars, tips, strategies etc. but no way can't win:( I finished gold in circuit experience of maggiore but this is so different. All I know that if you can turn every lap 57-58 but not 59. You can win this race easily. I can only do 59-02. Not stable.
NOTE: I finished all human comedy races gold but only maggiore is waiting for gold :( can't pass this nightmare.
What are you TCS settings?, ASM off ?, and have you turned off the steering assist? that helps alot!, my sensitivity is crancked up to 7 I believe and countersteering is OFF otherwise you just can't turn the car.

What are you TCS settings?, ASM off ?, and have you turned off the steering assist? that helps alot!, my sensitivity is crancked up to 7 I believe and countersteering is OFF otherwise you just can't turn the car.
I am DS4 user and TCS 1 other assists off

Won the race with the RCZ. Average lape time 1:58. Medium tires and pitted two times at 20:00 and 40:00. Refueled to 90% in the first pit stop and to 75% in the second pit stop. Although I went to gravel/grass two times, I won by 12 seconds

Last edited:
vcx
I am DS4 user and TCS 1 other assists off
Im on DS4 two, that should not be any drawback, get familiair with the track and car en you will eventually learn were to get these extra exitspeeds, and don't shift to lower gear if you dont have to, turn 6(I believe, the S curve kan be easly taken in 4th for example, if you take it in 3th you are alot slower , and only turn 1 and 2 in second gear

There must be something wrong with this Endurance race, my best result so far is 14th and I have Gold on all License Tests and all the other Missions, I have tried the BMW M6, Corvette, Supra GT500, Nissan, Toyota RX-Vision, RCZ and the Aston Martin DBR9, on Medium, I can get 1:58-59 the first couple rounds with fresh tires, but after that it will be 2:00-2:02 laps, the same time I have if I try Hard Tires, fastest AI lap is 1:56, this one is unbeatable for me!

Edit.

I'm using controller, so TC: 3, ASM: On, Counter Steering: Strong.

Last edited:
This has become my favorite single player event by far. The RBR race is kind of ruined by the AI not knowing what to do with the dynamic weather. I'll probably keep coming back to this trying with "weaker" cars, but I've managed a win with the RCZ, 650S and RS01 so far. Hope we get some more of these races with repeat payouts.

I've tried recreating the event in custom races, but the AI seems less consistent - sometimes boosting to impossible pace then later coming to nearly a complete stop to let you pass.
TC: 3, ASM: On, Counter Steering: Strong.
This might be making the event much harder. Maybe it's unfamiliarity, but I just tried turning those assists on and instantly lost ~1.5s on my lap time. You can really notice the impact on the banking hairpin, as the car's turning radius feels much wider with the assists on. The RCZ in particular is still extremely stable with assists off, so that would probably be an easier choice to learn with.

As I said before, if anyone wants to win this race so he/she should make 1.57 every lap. If you can do this don't worry then.

as the car's turning radius feels much wider with the assists on.
True, that's ASM and Counter Steering's doing, I can't even Gold full lap on circuit experience, I'm ,490 behind, with only TC:1, using AT as well, with MT it would be carnage on the track. 😮

Last edited:
vcx
As I said before, if anyone wants to win this race so he/she should make 1.57 every lap. If you can do this don't worry then.
I didn't and still won with one of the not so good BoP Gr.3 cars. Consistently lapping under 2min should do the trick, at least on RHs.

It is a rather fast hour :-) , but two stops and 1:58 on medium with no mistakes should get the victory.
Learn the track is key, by a RCZ and practice the sh** out of it,
I have the RCZ. May give it a go with this or with the Renault.

I have all assists off except abs for some cars not all. My math tells me one stop 2:00 avg per lap should be enough. 2 stops you need 1:58/59 avg time.

Last edited:
How much time is the RM tire worth over the RH? Anyone do a comparison?

RH is one pit stop. If you're not making up the extra delta with the RMs, it's not worth it. Let's say the RMs take off an average of one second/lap. Looking at ~30 laps, so it's about a wash at that point.

Both work, though, as we've seen in this thread.

Last edited:
How much time is the RM tire worth over the RH? Anyone do a comparison?

RH is one pit stop. If you're not making up the extra delta with the RMs, it's not worth it. Let's say the RMs take off an average of one second/lap. Looking at ~30 laps, so it's about a wash at that point.

Both work, though, as we've seen in this thread.
It was not worth it to me, on RM I was around 1:59 the 5-6 first laps and when they started to get worn, I did 2:00- 2:02 laps and that's what my time is on RH, so for me it was best to use the RH and just do 2 pit stops, still ended up on 14th place though.

I don't understand why this one is made so difficult, everything else is doable with all aids on, but not this one, I hope it's somehow bugged and PD will do something about it.

It was not worth it to me, on RM I was around 1:59 the 5-6 first laps and when they started to get worn, I did 2:00- 2:02 laps and that's what my time is on RH, so for me it was best to use the RH and just do 2 pit stops, still ended up on 14th place though.

I don't understand why this one is made so difficult, everything else is doable with all aids on, but not this one, I hope it's somehow bugged and PD will do something about it.
Not saying that there isn't some problems with how the event is set up, but your strategy doesn't make sense. If you are going with hards, you should aim to stop just once.

Some things need to be more difficult. If everything was easy there would be no challenge. Did you manage to gold all licenses and CE with assists?

Back