It all depends on time for me.

I'll also be a lowrider volunteer, that is if I haven't sold it yet. :dopey:

EDIT: So, um, I sold all my lowriders.

Unless the Sabre Turbo Custom counts.

It probably doesn't count

Last edited:
Same here on the time front.

>tfw when no Tug or Lowrider having blown my cash on an Osiris

Sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm working to 7:00, and won't be able to play until 8:30 most likely. I still need to plug in my PS4 and TV.

As long's as it fits my time zone. Good thing that it's currently summer and i wake up and sleep differently.

Hi guys, I'm kinda new hee. I would like to be part of the roadtrip but I don't know how, can someone help me being part of it? Thank you

Time is dependent on a GT6 race event if needed the GTA room can be pushed to tomorrow. However at the moment you can probs expect the room tonight to be at 10pm EST?

Time is dependent on a GT6 race event if needed the GTA room can be pushed to tomorrow. However at the moment you can probs expect the room tonight to be at 10pm EST?

Whoa, that's like 3am over here. I'll try to make it...

Didn't expected to be that late (for me) but i'm usually still awake at that point so hopefully i could join in.

It may be pused forwards by up to four hours, depending on attendance for the gt6 race. As for joining, shoot me a friend request on psn.

apart from the fact that it will be 4 am over here, it's not wise for me to attend...

tugboats have the tendency to blow up when i'm on board ...

With the sole exception of one cat that must have issues of still living in his Mom's basement, tonight's meet was chaotic but a real blast! I found myself laughing pretty hard on several occasions... I had a really good time. I hope this group comes into it's own and we can all get together again and have even more fun. Thank you to all those that played well together. I wish I had pictures but I was having too much fun to stop and try to capture it... I look forward to the next meet!!

upload_2016-6-25_7-53-34.png

That's what you get guys for constantly blaming me for pretty much every crash and that @nascarfan1400 shot my tyres out, forcing my to respawn and costing me the race. I was going to stop anyways because it's almost 8 AM and i haven't slept yet but it was a good fun :)

View attachment 561897

That's what you get guys for constantly blaming me for pretty much every crash and that @nascarfan1400 shot my tyres out, forcing my to respawn and costing me the race. I was going to stop anyways because it's almost 8 AM and i haven't slept yet but it was a good fun :)
Not gonna lie. Every time some one was around you, you forgot that clean racing existed. You weren't the only one, or the worst, but you were horrible to race around.

Back