Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,707 comments
Improve again my time at 1'34'642
17135358595014403811314180013855.jpg

What fascinate me the most is not that you can use controller and can be on first page of global leaderboard very often but the fact that you turn on alarm 6 in the morning to play Gran Turismo, I have no words for that, many people can't get up at 8 to go to work. I mean I love Gran Turismo and play very often and sometimes can play long sessions but not 6 in the morning I have to be honest, so kudos to you for that early morning dedication!
Not only that...he would put in like 250km worth of laps in the morning alone. Sometime I don't even drive that much for the whole day 🤣

Not only that...he would put in like 250km worth of laps in the morning alone. Sometime I don't even drive that much for the whole day 🤣
Hmm 🤔
Complex discussions...

I don't get what you guys are talking about?
What 6 a.m.? What in the morning?
Animated GIF

But I agree that playing with controller has advantages
Cat Reaction GIF

See you on track (if you don't hurry so much)
Martin

100% agree. People go overboard with outrageous liveries when it's best to just honor the iconic design. Which is why I stuck to the original green and made minor adjustments that are almost invisible to the naked eye. That's how it's done folks!

View attachment 1348156
We have some aliens.
We have some mathematicians.
We have some Germans.
And some here have all those defaults...

My dismay is total.

Oswald Cobblepot No GIF by Gotham

So the only think we still need is a Hulk!? 🤔 😂

Another small improvement. This car is driving me nuts. Can't get any consistancy in my driving. One lap is a 1:34.xxx and the next is 1:36.xxx :rolleyes:

View attachment 1348277

View attachment 1348278
ColbertNOOOOO.gif

I won't be able to hold out any longer !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not going to be able to try again and again to be away from you, because I'm going on vacation on Monday for a week. So no GT7 for a week. 😭😭😭 🤣🤣
And I hope when I return I won't have a surprise !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Sincerely I congratulate you on all your improvements over your time my friend :bowdown::bowdown:

View attachment 1348279
I'm not going to be able to try again and again to be away from you, because I'm going on vacation on Monday for a week. So no GT7 for a week. 😭😭😭 🤣🤣
Sincerely I congratulate you on all your improvements over your time my friend :bowdown::bowdown:
Bonnes vacances Jérome... :mischievous:

Disney Jungle GIF by unpeuflou

View attachment 1348279
I think it is the first time I looked to one specific driver for reference. I know you are fast and seeing you improve again and again motivated me to try and improve also 😁

I think I'm done now 😂 So no surprises when you return 😉

Enjoy your vacation 😊😊

18ef7570b2153-screenshotUrl.jpg

I think it is the first time I looked to one specific driver for reference. I know you are fast and seeing you improve again and again motivated me to try and improve also 😁

I think I'm done now 😂 So no surprises when you return 😉

Enjoy your vacation 😊😊

View attachment 1348280
What terrible news !!!! My vacation will not go as planned !!!! Oh rage, Oh despair !!!!
giphy (1).gif
🤣🤣🤣
Sincerely, I congratulate you on all the improvements over time and I am happy to see that this motivates you even more. I'm going to take advantage of this week of vacation and come back more motivated than ever !!!! 🤣🤣Finally, I hope !!!! 🤣🤣
Bravo mon ami 👏👏👏👏 :bowdown: :bowdown:

What terrible news !!!! My vacation will not go as planned !!!! Oh rage, Oh despair !!!!
View attachment 1348287 🤣🤣🤣
Sincerely, I congratulate you on all the improvements over time and I am happy to see that this motivates you even more. I'm going to take advantage of this week of vacation and come back more motivated than ever !!!! 🤣🤣Finally, I hope !!!! 🤣🤣
Bravo mon ami 👏👏👏👏 :bowdown: :bowdown:
Thank you 🔥

I have no doubt you will 💪

I went on a short stint before Helldivers and put TC2.
My laps were 36.xx and couldn't even get into 35s.

Then I changed back to TCS 0 and I felt XJ13 power in my hands, just as supposed to be.

And shortly after, it came: 1:34.886!

18ef7ab359850-screenshotUrl.jpg

First sector almost perfect, problems after, where I had to catch car twice!

Hope so Jeddah won't improve anymore, or at least, just a little...

Back