Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,833 comments
The results for TT74 are over here.

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community leader boards.

Interim Results for TT75 at Autódromo de Interlagos in the Jaguar XJ13 '66.

1714030752018.png
1714035506902.png

1714033045734.png
LB.png
Interim.png

Attachments

• TT75-static.xlsx
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Awesome lap, I'm not too far behind, just gotta find those missing seconds, 1'36.508

EDIT: Here is my improved super-lap at Interlagos. This was after watching zaxs's replay, I cut off about a second of time by studying each part slowly, and I have been resetting each sector to get a closer look of what to do. Helps a lot, I wish I had done this sooner but I know now. I think this lap was a huge drastic change for me, now I'm motivated even more! Make sure to watch it guys, you'll be amazed.

Also, what can I do to gain more time, I was hesitant in some areas and didn't press on the throttle enough in a couple spots.

@Jeje6410
@Evilmuffin
@Gomario JSP
@Dolph Drago
@330_D
@P-Courty
@skydragon49
@crome
@zaxs
@Gogga
@luv2drive
@tmtk[/USER[USER=157982]@GlockPants

Come grab a coffee and take a look, if you want to be surprised.

Great progress. Didn't make your list, but I'll add my mustard anyway ;)

Shifting manual would definitely save you a few tenths. Also try to use more of the track. The ghost you follow takes a wider line on entry with more rotation towards the apex and sooner straightening out to get quicker on throttle, resulting in higher exit speeds. It seems almost as if you're trying to cut the distance to the ghost in a straight line to catch up with it, rather than following the ghost's racing line, sometimes leaving you to close to the inside of the track and overshooting the apexes (hope that makes sense).

Great dedication and determination on your part. Keep up analysing your driving and just give it time. You'll get there :)

@Chris30

Happy to see your progress!

Along with the advice others have given. One thing I'll say is continue to work on smooth inputs.

Through the turns you get jerky with steering and throttle inputs. It's perhaps not as easy on the pad, but working on how half throttle or half braking or light steering input feels in your hands is going to start knocking tenths off your lap times.

This ability can then be transferred to everything else you do on GT7.

Still, good work. Keep at it and remain focused on attainable goals. Minor progress is still progress. And while it might be a race, your progression is a marathon, not a sprint.

:cheers:

Collected the credits for bronze in the KTM, lovely, thanks. Did a lap or two in the Skoda, I think it's quite well mannered for a battery powered car. Didn't do enough to see if the charge level means you have to stop and restart after three like the McLaren.

Actually did a lap in the Jag that was a smidgen faster than 1:36 - yay, I think that's made the silver safe, fingers crossed!

You do realize who writes their messages in purple, right? :rolleyes:
Do you reckon he would ban me if I wrote all of mine in green until his car was restored? 🙈

By making it so you can't leave the forged carbon unpainted if you paint the car, they brought this on themselves.
That's a shame, I'm tempted to make a livery for this one.

Eergggh....I knew it is going to be another TT with a VGT thingy.

I'm well clear of gold, so hopefully I won't have to come back to this. Love the track, but what an unglorious piece of **** car.

Is it fast?
Yes

Is it fun?
Short answer: No
Long answer: NnnnnnnooooOooooooo

1000071271.jpg

At less I got my money back :boggled:
1000071272.jpg

Last edited:
Back