Tune for Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car Gr.3?

• Thread starter BaasMarius
  • 5 comments
South Africa
South Africa
Do anyone perhaps have a tune for the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car Gr.3. (The white one in the dealership)
The car is quick but quite hard to handle. Would appreciate any input and/or advice.

I believe the white one is the “race” car and the black one is the “test” car. They have nearly identical stats, but I don’t have both to compare. Here’s a tune for the test car version.

You can also check Praiano’s Tunes where he posted the GT ‘06. Although it’s not identical it could offer some starting points for you.

Thank you very much! I see the test car tune is for 800PP which is exactly what I am looking for. Sorry If I had the two cars switched around, I do have the white one though. Will try this tune, I am sure it will help. I will eventually buy the black one as well to compare.

Thank you very much! I see the test car tune is for 800PP which is exactly what I am looking for. Sorry If I had the two cars switched around, I do have the white one though. Will try this tune, I am sure it will help. I will eventually buy the black one as well to compare.
Make sure you post the comparison results. I’ve been curious about the differences between the two cars.

Make sure you post the comparison results. I’ve been curious about the differences between the two cars.
I will surely do so, I am also curious why the difference in PP and price Tag and if the lap times will warrant the extra Credits for the race car (White car).

I will surely do so, I am also curious why the difference in PP and price Tag and if the lap times will warrant the extra Credits for the race car (White car).
Did you ever figure out what the difference is between these two cars?

Back