Unlocking cars in arcade mode

• Thread starter Stune
  • 64 comments
sumbodycool
That should help, but before I download this, is this the 359's list or the official one? the 359's list is still incomplete and I came across this while unlocking the cars

It is the official list from the US site converted from pdf to Word by me. I was thinking, it might be easier to do this as an excel file so one can sort. If you can give me a list of which cars are already in the arcade mode, if different from Rogs list, or tell me if it's the same, I'll add whether the car is available new, used, and already in arcade or not, so you can sort. Or whatever you prefer.

sumbodycool
the whole 'unlocking cars in arcade mode' thing is getting pretty annoying. there are differences in names, i guess, between some cars in the Japanese and American version. For example, I found two 240 SX's that weren't in the list in this thread, but they weren't unlocked in arcade mode neither when I checked. Can someone make a list similar to this, but with the cars from the NA site? perhaps someone who has adobe acrobat?

Offtopic while you guys put together the list--I see the 240sx also and was wondering if in the NA, are there both the american 240sx and the type-x?

*edit* both rps13s(fastback) not the koukis

i have 715 cars...i know i am missing the Fiat 500R and the mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 MR 1998...

i double checked the listings and is 717 the maximum cars you can have in arcade mode for NTSC/US? (excluding the sileighty which is in historical cars and auto union which...i just cant find anywhere which i have bought)

by the way, if you trade between memory cards a car you want in arcade mode, wont unlock it in arcade mode even though you "bought" the car :(

:edit 1: silly me, forgot a subaru and a toyota :) that makes 717 cars...do i have them all...hmm...

XVII, your awesome. I have 700 right now. The ones I don't have, I am either saving up for (4.5 million credits for one damn car) or I have similar models, just different years of the same car, and then there are a couple of license gold cars that i will never get (model t, dome zero)

well im guessing i am only missing one car plus the fiat and 3000GT i need...making it 720 cars (and sileighty which is in historical cars and auto union...have still yet to find yet already bought it)

making it 722 cars?

i now have 719 cars in arcade mode unlocked...sileighty is in time era section and auto union audi i just dont see

do i have all the cars or am i missing one since there are 722 cars in GT4?

also, it would be a big help to find a list of how many cars there are of each car brand (like there are X amount of toyotas and Y amount of hondas) so i can cross off each car brand and find if i am missing a car

thanks! (by the way, im gonna keep replying to this thread til i get my answer :))

XVII
wow my post counts gonna be through the roof before i get my answer :)

Allow me to help you before you get banned for spamming then.

AC Cars 1
Acura 9
Alfa Romeo 11
Alpine 2
Amuse 4
ASL 2
Aston Martin 4
Audi 18
Autobianchi 1
Bentley 1
BLITZ 1
BMW 14
BUICK 2
Cadillac 1
Callaway 1
Caterham 1
Chaparral 2
Chevrolet 17
Chrysler 4
Citroen 6
Cizeta 1
Daihatsu 12
DMC 1
Dodge 8
Dome 1
EAGLE 1
Fiat 7
Ford 18
FPV 2
Gillet 1
Ginetta 1
HKS 1
Holden 2
Hommell 1
Honda 75
HPA Motorsports 1
Hyundai 4
Infiniti 4
Isuzu 3
Jaguar 7
Jay Leno 1
Jensen 1
Lancia 5
Land Rover 1
Lexus 8
Lister 1
Lotus 14
Marcos 1
Mazda 51
Mercedes-Benz 20
Mercury 1
MG 2
Mine's 2
MINI 3
Mitsubishi 55
Mugen 1
Nike 1
NISMO 7
Nissan 100 + Sileighty = 101
Opel 7
Opera Performance 2
Pagani 4
Panoz 1
Pescarolo 2
Peugeot 12
Plymouth 2
Polyphony Digital 1
Pontiac 5
Proto Motors 1
RE Amemiya 1
Renault 9
RUF 5
Saleen 1
SCION 2
Seat 1
Shelby 3
Spoon 5
Spyker 1
Subaru 30
Suzuki 11
Tommy kaira 2
Tom's 1
Toyota 56
Toyota Modellista 1
Trial 1
Triumph 1
TVR 7
Volkswagen 16
Volvo 2

That makes it 722 - that should be the figure in Arcade? (I have 720 at the moment, missing two, but can't tell from where :D)

in PAL 723 cars can be unlocked for arcade mode. :)
i know i´ve got them all.

edit: make that 725. just checked it again :dunce:

the toyota modellista shows up in its own brand, TRD, auto union ive bought...doesnt show up

and i am missing 2 nissans...so i come again to this thread for answers...(thanks to dbartucci for the help)

i need a list of the nissan cars as they appear in order of the selection in arcade mode (going through a list of them by horsepower via jkrobbys list gets confusing and i end up getting lost)

and i am currently at 719 cars, and i am aware the sileighty is in by era cars, and i have 98 (need 100) nissan cars and strangely enough, 17 audi cars (need 18?) which i dont have the auto union

edit, you can use the auto union on any track in 2 player battle and also the test course power/speed in sim mode

Welll, from dbartuccis list a few post higher my differences as written in Arcade mode are (I have PAL version):

I have 7 Acura's (you have 9 listed), I have 17 Audi's (you have 18 listed), I have 17 Ford USA and 1 Ford Australia (You only have 18 Ford - no big difference here), I have 76 Honda's (you have 75 listed), I have 2 Infiniti (you have 4), I have 7 Lexus (you 8), I have 50 Mazda (you have 51), I have 54 Mitsubishi (you have 55), I have 97 Nissan + Sileighty (listed under historic cars), which makes 98 (you have 100+1=101), I have 60 Toyota (you have 56). Also you have 2 SCION which I can't find nowhere and you haven't got any Vauxhalls, I have 7 of them. All those numbers give me 720 cars (as it is also written on top of list, from that I have 366 by era. The only car I didn't see in Arcade is Auto Union (which I have in GT).

So can we get the final number out of this data?

So scion is in US version of GT4, but not in PAL? ... So dbartucci's list is NA version??

XVII: no1: do you have PAL or NA version of GT4?

Here is my list for PAL (I suspect it is complete, but am not sure. Can anyone with PAL check for differences - it only takes about 10 minutes). The numbers of cars are written on the bottom of car selection screen. On top I have 720 cars and 366 historical cars.

AC Cars 1
Acura 7
Alfa Romeo 11
Alpine 2
Amuse 4
ASL 2
Aston Martin 4
Audi 17 (Auto Union is not available in single player but goes with Audi's list, which would make it 18 Audi cars available in GT4, but only 17 in arcade.)
Autobianchi 1
Bentley 1
BLITZ 1
BMW 14
BUICK 2
Cadillac 1
Callaway 1
Caterham 1
Chaparral 2
Chevrolet 17
Chrysler 4
Citroen 6
Cizeta 1
Daihatsu 12
DMC 1
Dodge 8
Dome 1
EAGLE 1
Fiat 7
Ford 17 + Ford Australia 1
FPV 2
Gillet 1
Ginetta 1
HKS 1
Holden 2
Hommell 1
Honda 76
HPA Motorsports 1
Hyundai 4
Infiniti 2
Isuzu 3
Jaguar 7
Jay Leno 1
Jensen 1
Lancia 5
Land Rover 1
Lexus 7
Lister 1
Lotus 14
Marcos 1
Mazda 50
Mercedes-Benz 20
Mercury 1
MG 2
Mine's 2
MINI 3
Mitsubishi 54
Mugen 1
Nike 1
NISMO 7
Nissan 97 (+1 - Sileighty is listed under historical cars, not in general list)
Opel 7
Opera Performance 2
Pagani 4
Panoz 1
Pescarolo 2
Peugeot 12
Plymouth 2
Polyphony Digital 1
Pontiac 5
Proto Motors 1
RE Amemiya 1
Renault 9
RUF 5
Saleen 1
Seat 1
Shelby 3
Spoon 5
Spyker 1
Subaru 30
Suzuki 11
Tommy kaira 2
Tom's 1
Toyota 60
TRD Toyota Modellista 1
Trial 1
Triumph 1
TVR 7
Vauxhall 7
Volkswagen 16
Volvo 2

That list makes 719 cars + 1 (Sileighty) under historic = 720 alltogether.
Again - this is PAL list. Can you check, if you have more of any car?

did you check my list in link in post #53 with my PAL list? I have 723 cars by manufacturer and 368 by history. In those 723 there is not sileighty, which is onl in between those by history and Auto Union which is in neither in arcade. On and I almost forgot the missing Honda S800 so far (I am at cycle ~80) and it becomes available in cycle 48 or so ...

I got the NA version of GT4 and am trying to get all the cars unlocked. On the NA GT4 website, theres mention of a "2003 Nissan Skyline GTR V Spec II Nur R34" that I can't find in the game. It's the only car that I got left to find in the game. I checked Dbartucci's microsoft word list (98 Nissans, no mention of the Sileighty makes it 99) and its not on there. I just thought it was kind of wierd that the site mentions cars that arent even in the game

sumbodycool
I got the NA version of GT4 and am trying to get all the cars unlocked. On the NA GT4 website, theres mention of a "2003 Nissan Skyline GTR V Spec II Nur R34" that I can't find in the game. It's the only car that I got left to find in the game. I checked Dbartucci's microsoft word list (98 Nissans, no mention of the Sileighty makes it 99) and its not on there. I just thought it was kind of wierd that the site mentions cars that arent even in the game

I bought one with almost the exact same name, except it's year 2002, from the showroom

I have a problem with the Ford GT being unlocked. I won the premium sports car lounge (US version by the way), and won the 2005 Ford GT. But it's not in arcade mode....do I have to buy it in order for it to show up? I wouldn't think so...anyone else have this trouble?

Back