Vice City Record Book V3.0

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 2,075 comments
I think I will try for a High Bloodring kills this weekend. I've got 33 kills and 180 seconds but I can go much higher.

Originally posted by Blake
I think I will try for a High Bloodring kills this weekend. I've got 33 kills and 180 seconds but I can go much higher.

You do know Famine owns those particular stats, right? Now you do at any rate. :)
Seriously though, good luck trying to catch him. *snickers*

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
You do know Famine owns those particular stats, right? Now you do at any rate. :)
Seriously though, good luck trying to catch him. *snickers*

While he's at it he can kill more people than Spuds and I.
*snickers*

:D

Actually, Tommy Vercetti has Pwned my ass - he's done a 30 minuter. I've been too busy looking at other stats and writing my guide/site. When that's done, I'm SO after him though... :D

Vice Point Chopper Checkpoint - 1:13

The Driver - 1:51
(Damn cop hit me and I swerved into the little parking area behind the Malibu. Would have beaten the record otherwise. Grrr.)

I have pics for these and my 1:09 Alloy Wheels time in my camera. I'll post 'em when my batteries have recharged.

KM.

I have a new record for the max rotation. It was 1395 without spawning into the bike or using any glitches/cheats. Just from running head on into a car.

My highest Rotation (1244) was also done without morphing. I just hit the fountain on Prawn Island with a PCJ 600.

I think the records should stay all in one group. It dosen't really matter that much.

its getting harder to be first in the records as more and more people are submitting records and we have some insane people (Acidman Spuds) who play VC so much and just about take all of the records. A lot of the records take ages to beat. So im down to my Racing times (Which are finding themselves lower and lower). I give praise to anyone who can make it into the record book.

ahha I had alot of time on my hands. I would of kept going but one @#$% pulled me out of the car. I had done about 80 passengers in a row. :)

I did get an unmorphed rotation of over 1600----I'll take a vid clip and post it or at least take some captures off of it when I do it again--I'm certain I can repeat it.

I think Rancids is possible if he got suffient air time-- my method involves hitting the side of a parked truck after going up a ramp.

I get to play VC a little longer...I bought GTA3 on Ebay--the seller shipped it...then they got it back severely damaged--they refunded my money so I'm bidding on it again on EBAY.

I'll update the recordbook tonight--I just got home from work and its time for bed (I'm working nights).

Spuds.

Originally posted by Blake
On GTAIII i had 97 passanger in a row. lol.

I once did over 400 taxi passengers in one session in GTA3. Had $5 million or something by the end of it They're easier than the Vice City taxi missions though.

KM.

Little Haiti Chopper Checkpoint - 1:22
Downown Chopper Checkpiont - 1:28
Ocean Beach Chopper Checkpoint - 1:13

KM.

Attachments

• vc.jpg
    vc.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 43
1369 unmorphed rotation.

I took a video clip and will try an upload it tomorrow--gotta go to work.

Also Rancid--I gave you an unverified next to your name for that rotation--sorry but since your method was unrepeatable (you just hit another car) and you could not produce a screenshot--I urge you to try another method--if you want to keep it secret that is fine--PM me the method and if I can come anywhere close to what you got I'll give it to you--if I happen to beat it (and its better then mine) I won't post it for me-- I think everyone here can vouch for my integrity in matters such as this. This goes for anyone else that wants to post unmorphed stats as well or any other stat category concerning flips or rotation.

I've jumped where Acidman did his (so I'm not asking one from him) and I've known him a long time-- he doesn't make false claims--at least regarding VC :lol:

Updated--

Spuds

Attachments

• rot.jpg
    rot.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 38
Airport--I'll try to post a vid when I get off work in the morning--I should have it up in about 7.5 hours from the time on this post. The video I took is about 3.5 MB.

Spuds

Back