Vicious VP's Gallery ••• Updated 7/25/05 | Custom Audi Pic Added to PHOTO-CHOP •••

• Thread starter Vicious VP
  • 108 comments
Kaotik_Kamikaze
Vicious, can you host your plugin's for CS somewhere, like the water ripple effect and the mirror effect (if you are using plugins/filters for that)
The mirror effect was done by just flipping the original image over. As for the ripples, I did them in PS with the filters that come with it. You could try this one, Redfield Water Ripples, and see what you get.

I hope that that helps!

its the 2 other JGTC cars.. skyline & yellow one.. dunno the name] ;) .. you're good, real good.. ;)

Wow, I just now stumbled across this thread, and I must say that you are quite the man. I guess that's why you get payed to do this stuff. 👍

Slick6
Wow, I just now stumbled across this thread, and I must say that you are quite the man.
I have seen your stuff as well! Very impressive! And "Thanx" for the praise!
Slick6
I guess that's why you get payed to do this stuff. 👍
Not nearly enough. Enough work that is ... <sadness> No degree = no work, sorry to say.

drfterxl
dont mean to be a nerd, but isn't there a grammatical error with these ads?
i believe there shouldn't be an apostrophe in the "it's"
True. If anything it should be "its'" or "its". As it is , I have already changed the tag line already ... so I guess it is a moot point. :)

Vicious,
Overall photo composition is some of the best I've seen around GTplanet. I appreciate your thoughtful and creative use of letter fonts. They really draw you in. Developing catchy, concise ad copy is very, very tough. A surprising number of yours are terrific.

Some of your work have found their way to my desktop wallpaper (reflection of self, flip the switch, black GT40 among others). Thank you for letting us enjoy your attention for detail.

I know Graphic Art is a tough $$ gig. The DigiGen portfolio is terrific. Clients will recognize your talent. Keep the broad creativity flowing, it sets your work apart.

StanleyCup

stanley cup
Vicious,
Overall photo composition is some of the best I've seen around GTplanet. I appreciate your thoughtful and creative use of letter fonts. They really draw you in. Developing catchy, concise ad copy is very, very tough. A surprising number of yours are terrific.

Some of your work have found their way to my desktop wallpaper (reflection of self, flip the switch, black GT40 among others). Thank you for letting us enjoy your attention for detail.

I know Graphic Art is a tough $$ gig. The DigiGen portfolio is terrific. Clients will recognize your talent. Keep the broad creativity flowing, it sets your work apart.

StanleyCup
Wow ... I do not know what to say. Those are some very flattering words of praise and I am pleased that someone actually took the time to read the information in the ads. As you said, it is quite difficult to contrive poignant ad copy and just as difficult to create concise "tag lines". The only other person that has looked that deeply (that I am aware of), surprisingly enough, is my dentist.

As for the quality: I feel that, even though these are for "fun", why not do them as if I were getting paid to. I devote the same amount of time and attention to detail that I would on a paid assignment. Very few of the viewers take the time to look closely enough at the images to see that in the closer views of the cars, that all the wheel-wells, wheels, tires, roof & hood lines have been "rounded" out - all of the polygonal points have been removed. Besides that, all of the bad shading inherent in GT4, has been smoothed out and made to look more natural.

It is as you said: the attention is in the details; and I feel that it shows.

Thank you again for your kind words and for letting them be to me in your first post at GTP. Welcome!

Again it is amazing
I really like the Auto Union in water painting look
although I have no idea where you get the background graphic
but it matching the car nicely ... really a piece of art
and for the Audi R8 ... I like the track map blend into background
simple BUT beautiful 👍

franz
Again it is amazing
I really like the Auto Union in water painting look
although I have no idea where you get the background graphic
but it matching the car nicely ... really a piece of art
and for the Audi R8 ... I like the track map blend into background
simple BUT beautiful 👍
Thanx Franz! I like the second one best myself!

UPDATED

Added 8.0 Second Strip movie poster to the ads area.

Also, I urge everyone who has any ability to create designs such as I have here, to please enter the contests in the Photomode Competitions area.

It is a lot of fun and you can learn from the entries that are made each week. 👍

Back