What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 32,010 comments
Kast in Dutch means closet/cabinet, so Outkast is a bit like coming out. Move away girls, this twink with his great music is all for us.

Just listening to this live performance of Child in Time by Deep Purple gives me the chills. Looking at the video triggers so much more: The hair, their youth, but most of all the wtf from the audience.

Last edited:
While cooking tonight and washing up I decided to revisit my 15 year old music memories and picked this . It brought back a lot of good memories.

Attachments

• IMG_0370.png
    IMG_0370.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
So Garbage covered Tim Buckley's "Song to the Siren" for their upcoming release.

It's...fine? I definitely prefer the original.

Kast in Dutch means closet/cabinet, so Outkast is a bit like coming out. Move away girls, this twink with his great music is all for us.

Normally I would say "That's some Playa Hater **** right there."

But that was before he dropped a Solo Flutist album. Now I don't know what is real life anymore.

Today sir David Attenborough celebrates his 98th birthday. The past decades he has warned us time and time again how our actions lead to climate change, among other things. In my part of the world that has lead to much more rain and basically:

Edit: I love SuperTramp, but oddly enough, I hate "It's raining again" (should I consult someone?), but e.g. this one I love very much.

Last edited:
Someone said Radiohead is basically just The Smashing Pumpkins and now I can't not hear the former's songs as performed by the latter. How is your day going?

Radiohead - Just

Last edited:
RIP David Sanborn (30 July 1945 - 12 May 2024)

Yesca - Strawberry's

David Bowie - Young Americans

Michael Kamen, Eric Clapton & David Sanborn - Riggs

Last edited:
Back