What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,044 comments
-Bought the Pontiac GTO, modified it and took it to Deep Forest
-Drove the Mazda 787B around Daytona Road
-Modified my Jaguar XJ220 and took it to Le Mans
-Engine swapped my yellow Evo 5 and took it to Suzuka

Did only one run at la sarthe with Veyron 16.4 13" .
Able to pull one lap (8th ) without penalties at FM1 to see how fast can we go both.
My calculations come true since i was expecting a 3.51-52 lap at FM1.

3.59-4.00 much or less are the possible at FM6 short shift and 3 laps stint in dry weather penalties permitted.
Other than that i get my first 4* ticket for this week that didn't open .

Ran Sardinia in the lexus rc500, messy in places but a win and 725k, wheel of miss fortune=5k. That Shelby cobra won't be coming home to me unless I can grind on Saturday.

Someone tried to hack my PS account today, I got an early email with a requested code for a secondary security login which I didnt request, at 6:00 AM PST.
Then I tried to login and it kicked me out for too many tries.
Looks like the system worked.

On the Plus account, I needed a last-left-hander block from Inostroza to beat SuperFraga at Sardegna with the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave the high-showing 30,000-Cr. prize, leaving me more than 3 million Cr. short of the Cobra Daytona.

On the GTP account, I took 1,000,000 from the expired time trial, then put in a few more laps than planned at Laguna Seca in a rental VW Scirocco Gr.4 to get close to a gold time (sub-1:30.4). I then took my TGR Cup Prius around Laguna Seca and left satisfied I can do the race without stopping. I was too tired to do any actual racing, so I took my 4-star Wheel of Despair for the middle-showing 30,000-Cr. prize on an all-cash Wheel.

-Did the Scirocco Group 4 time trial
-Bought the Countach LP400 and drove it around the High Speed Ring
-Drove the X2019 Competition around the High Speed Ring
-Drove the Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm around Goodwood

Last edited:
18f62bc0f0849-screenshotUrl.jpg

I took the green Cerbera replica with the Camaro swap to LeMans for the 700 pp race. Got 3 laps on FM6 but car is very quick. Lot of torque and it can get a little squirrely coming out of turns especially if floor it. Next I tried a regular Tuscan fully maxxed out and it is very fast without the swap there was only about a 2 second difference in terms of lap times at LeMans. Got a 2017 AMG GTR or whatever it is called from a ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 🎫 . I saw the Ferrari ticket and i hoped for a second I would get that but it didn't happen this time. Bought a Civic & an Integra

Over the last week, weekly challenges, won the 1 hour Spa race on hard with a Group 3 Beetle, got silver times on the Skids and Afeela online time trials. I was floored to get the Afeela one after not being able to do anything with the 1 hour Maggiore race.

Some good daily Race C at Suzuka, good result fun race and got sum tokens and weekly prizes of 300k credits.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240510110517.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240510110502.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240510115233.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240510120012.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240510115704.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240510115302.jpg

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20240510113107.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20240510113107.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1
-Did the Scirocco Group 4 time trial again
-Drove my tuned Ferrari F430 around Spa
-Drove the Bugatti Chiron around Trial Mountain

On the GTP account, after rebuilding a Silvia for the Silvia Sisters as I sold off the one I had used originally, I overpowered 4 of the 5 Weekly Challenge races, only having a close race in the last:
  • Daytona American Sunday Cup in 2:23 with a stock 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7
  • Tokyo Silvia Sisters in 5:31 with a non-swapped 2002 Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) tuned to 618 PP
  • Kyoto Special Event in 5:54 with a swapped 2014 Audi TTS Coupe tuned to 552 PP
  • Grand Valley VGT Trophy in 8:45 with a stock Lexus LF-LC GT VGT
  • Autopolis WTC 700 in 20:01 with a stock Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.4
The marathon 4-star Wheel of Despair gave me the (cam)shaft, of the S variety for an engine where I could use it, while the 5-star from the Weekly Challenges gave me an Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3, sold for a rock-bottom 199,930 Cr.

On the Plus account, even though the guaranteed money isn't good, I overpowered the Weekly Challenges:
  • Daytona in 2:10 with a stock 2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1
  • Tokyo in 4:57 with a Silvia spec-R tuned to 734 PP
  • Kyoto in 5:39 with a 2009 TTS tuned to 600 PP
  • Grand Valley in 9:01 with a stock Lexus LF-LC GT VGT
  • Autopolis in 19:18 with a stock 2013 Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3
The 5-star gave the 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest-legal 500,000 Cr., while the 3-star Wheel of Despair kicked in the low-showing/lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. I'm less than 2,000,000 Cr. away from that Shelby Cobra Daytona.

On the Plus account, I romped at Sarthe with the BMW M3 GT, with heavy rain coming down the middle of lap 5. It was heavy enough that 5th place on back only did 6 laps. The 4-star ticket gave the 2nd-low-showing 30,000 Cr. to help just a bit.

On the GTP account, I did some practice at Interlagos in my factory Corvette Gr.4, only getting the time down to just under 1:42. While waiting for the 7 pm CDT slot, I picked up my 3-star Wheel of Despair and its 2nd-lowest-showing/lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.

The 7 pm CDT race was a disaster, while the 8 pm one was slightly better.

1715510162758.png

So close to joining this car into the 31 lap club for 1h Maggiore.
I could have carried less fuel and just 80km/h the last lap, then it would have worked, but that would have been boring.
Or I just needed to avoid that last lap swipe onto a lapped car.

Anyway, I like this one.

Last edited:
Finally managed the Gold on expert S10 around Suzuka with a 1:43.682 , so I got the MP4/4 as a reward; also finished the weekly, got an Aston Martin invite so I bought both One-77 and Vulcan.

Today I ran Sardegna for money reasons with the Lamborghini. Great drive.

Also I ran the Silvia Sisters event at Tsukuba motivated by the current weekly challenge.

After that I bought some extra copies of cars from the UCD for tuning purposes.

The despicable wheel gave me 100K for my time.

Last edited:
On the EMEA account, ran a few laps around Laguna Seca in the GR4 Scirocco establishing a bronze 1:36.092 (@10% exactly, 96011th place). Move over to the weekly challenges for this week's fun. Started at the fun end with the WTC 700 and had a good finish. I had so much fun I ran it again in the GR4 Mustang.

Nothing today on the NA account, went over to FM23 for a little fun.

I upgraded to the PS5 finally. What a difference.

1- Major improvement in load times. Literally 90% faster.

2- Better graphics as expected, I haven’t tried enough events to say too much about that.

3- Console runs much quieter. My PS4 sounds like a helicopter preparing for takeoff. I didn’t even hear the PS5.

4- Controller feels a little clunky in my hands. So many years with the DS4.

5- Online still has me as the only car moving. Got to look into that.

The stressful part was waiting to see if my save transferred. It did.

I posted a few pages back about the revelation that you could select your opposition cars from your own garage and my plan to grind and grind through circuit experience to get the credits to make the most of it, and on a quiet Sunday that’s what I did today.

The Circuit Experience bits kinda left me infuriated because they highlighted a few issues with the game I’ve never encountered before. I’ve done plenty of CE before but I think I did that on my PS4 a couple of years ago! Firstly, there’s the odd sector that’s just ridiculously hard compared to the others/the one lap attack, examples off the top of my head being the final sectors at Le Mans and the High Speed Ring. I got gold on the one lap attack at HSR fairly quickly, but then going back and doing the sectors were easy till that last one and it drove me mad, it was so hard, only one banked turn but so, so hard to get near the gold time until I kinda fluked it with no idea how I did it. Le Mans the main problem was a bug where if you approach a braking zone at a couple of points on the track even slightly wide (by no means off the track), it suddenly just ends your run as if you’ve run off the track, which was rather annoying too. That said, the feeling of achievement when you do it is massive, I spent hours on Goodwood inching thousandths closer to the gold time and bashing that final chicane just as I thought I’d cracked it, the controller only barely survived.

That said, when I used my credits on all the cars I wanted and then set up a full WEC grid circa 2015 (having downloaded all the right liveries) I had a great time and massively enjoyed the experience of proper multi class racing, 90 minute endurance race at Spa, changing weather, strategies, clearing backmarkers and trading fastest laps with the Toyota that eventually just pipped me to the win. It held up very well. I’ve only played that kind of race on Project CARS 2 previously but this was clearly a step up from that.

All right, Sunday night and I had a 2nd gaming session as usual.

Tonight I did the Bac Mono 1hr race at Trial Mountain. I used Praiano 63's tune and it was super easy. Tyre wear were barely an inconvenience.

That's 5 out of 8 Human Comedy races done. Now I have Tsukuba, Red Bull Ring and Lago Maggiore left.

Too bad those races can't be repeated with grinding credits purposes. They are indeed very good.

Last edited:
On the Plus account, I was fortunate Fraga was only super for a couple laps mid-race, as I couldn't clear traffic very well in the Honda NSX Gr.3. Still, it was a win, and a 3-star Wheel of Despair bearing a RE Amemiya RX-7, hung onto for stock purposes. That left me a bit under 200,000 Cr. short of being able to buy the Shelby Daytona Coupe, so assuming I turn on the PS5 tomorrow, I'll have just one car left to get.

On the GTP account, I turned some mostly-bad practice laps at Laguna Seca with the Toyota Prius, getting one miracle 2:00.7 lap in. The 4-star Wheel of Despair gave me the (non-S cam)shaft, fortunately for an engine that doesn't take S cams.

The TGR race was a disaster.

Tried to finsh the Weekly challenge but the ******* (Autopolis) track is so bad....
I bought Dodge GT3 GT4 and Corvette GT3 GT4 cars....
i put some liveries from my collection on them...
Ι will buy every one car that i can buy from dealership (NOT Hagerty) and after that i will continue for the big fishes
(I AM TIRED SO MUCH WITH PD CAR VALUE LOGIC)
Thank you

Last edited:
-Bought the Jaguar F-Type R, modified it and drove it around Goodwood
-Bought the Suzuki Cappuccino, swapped the engine, modified it and drove it around Road Atlanta

I think that was all I did... I don't even know what day it is sometimes :lol:

kjb
View attachment 1354419
I took the green Cerbera replica with the Camaro swap to LeMans for the 700 pp race. Got 3 laps on FM6 but car is very quick. Lot of torque and it can get a little squirrely coming out of turns especially if floor it. Next I tried a regular Tuscan fully maxxed out and it is very fast without the swap there was only about a 2 second difference in terms of lap times at LeMans. Got a 2017 AMG GTR or whatever it is called from a ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 🎫 . I saw the Ferrari ticket and i hoped for a second I would get that but it didn't happen this time. Bought a Civic & an Integra
Where did you get that? I went to check the TVR dealer (I have the Tuscan) and it's not in the dealership (under UK) any more!

Back on topic, I went back to Missions for the first time in many months...... now I'm more used to the game, it's a lot less frustrating so changed some bronze to silver, silver to gold. Good fun but I still can't for the life of me do the cones!

Where did you get that? I went to check the TVR dealer (I have the Tuscan) and it's not in the dealership (under UK) any more!

Back on topic, I went back to Missions for the first time in many months...... now I'm more used to the game, it's a lot less frustrating so changed some bronze to silver, silver to gold. Good fun but I still can't for the life of me do the cones!
Tuscan painted to look like a Cerbera, there is only one TVR in the game. :D

Which is sad. I like TVR. :)

Last edited:

Aaaaahhh. don't worry , you're not alone with cones .
Count me in for company 😂

Yesterday i was at day of but play the less from every other day .

Did one la sarthe in the morning for daily ticket and spend 15 minutes for the Laguna TT at noon but i give up and search for some liveries more than an hour 😱 .

Last edited:
Back