Which track would you want in the next update?

Which track would you like next? PD listen to your community!

• Midfield Raceway

Votes: 66 30.4%
  • Apricot Hill Raceway

Votes: 53 24.4%
  • Rome

Votes: 28 12.9%
  • Seattle(Wild jumps!)

Votes: 34 15.7%
  • Red Rock Valley

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Grand Valley

Votes: 99 45.6%
  • Grindelwold

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 75 34.6%

• Total voters
Road Atlanta, Road America, Watkins Glen, Silverstone, Grand Valley, Apricot Hill, Midfield Raceway. Give me any one of those tracks and I'll be a happy man. It'd also be amazing if PD give us a circuit that has never been in GT before.

Last edited:
I think the ideal would be that every month, religiously, a complete track would be added, including all its layouts, and a pack of ten cars. It's a little frustrating to add a new layout in a month, a new chicane in another month, a new schedule or weather change that month, a new circuit every three months, sometimes a car or three cars or ten cars, or nothing at all.

In the end, the forecast is that the GT7 will only have ten more circuits and eighty more cars compared to the launch package. They are shy changes. It's a shy number when compared to competing games. In fact, the availability of other layouts should be mandatory. Even smaller developers with a smaller budget can do this, why does PD have such a hard time?

I hope Forza 8 and Assetto Corsa 2 bring a great cast of new tracks and cars to pressure PD to bring more content. Competition is always positive!

And without wanting to be picky, all of the franchise's original tracks must appear in GT7. It doesn't require as many hassles as "in loco" scanning and faithful terrain reproduction. Even amateurs and modders from here in the community produce original GT tracks ALONE, why would a team full of professionals and know-how have such a hard time doing?

Last edited:
Twin Ring Montegi, with the oval track!
The oval would be great, but I heard it was abandoned after being damaged beyond repair from the 2011 earthquake. I’d be perfectly fine with just having the main course and its alternate, smaller layouts - though I’d love to see PD bring back the oval.

Speaking of real-world Japanese circuits, I really hope we see Suzuka West return sooner than later.

Last edited:
Rainbow Road!

1651327505131.png

Any of these would be a start i guess:-

Road America
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Sonoma
Watkin's Glen
VIR
COTA
Imola
Hockenheim
Silverstone
Donington Park
Oulton Park
Snetterton
Motegi
Okayama

All of these are/were in Forza or Ride 4.

Last edited:
Any classic they bring back is going to have layout changes due to differing scales and pacing. Everybody was mad when the Trial Mountain and Deep Forest layouts changed but as it turns out the majority of us like the changes because it actually does produce better racing.
Fully agreed. I think the only course that doesn’t need much changing is Apricot Hill.

Also, Seattle Circuit would absolutely need to be changed, as the path the circuit takes - which was on actual roads within Seattle - no longer exists. And those jumps would be terrible. If I had to have PD introduce a course that doesn’t exist anymore, I’d much rather have them introduce Fuji Speedway as it was in the 1960’s, where it had that massive banked first turn. Or maybe Monza, back when it also had a large banked turn. Or maybe even the much longer, older version of Spa-Francorchamps.

Look, I’d really prefer new city circuits instead of just older ones. Or at least the Monaco GP course.

Last edited:
Fully agreed. I think the only course that doesn’t need much changing is Apricot Hill.

Also, Seattle Circuit would absolutely need to be changed, as the path the circuit takes - which was on actual roads within Seattle - no longer exists. And those jumps would be terrible. If I had to have PD introduce a course that doesn’t exist anymore, I’d much rather have them introduce Fuji Speedway as it was in the 1960’s, where it had that massive banked first turn. Or maybe Monza, back when it also had a large banked turn. Or maybe even the much longer, older version of Spa-Francorchamps.

Look, I’d really prefer new city circuits instead of just older ones. Or at least the Monaco GP course.
GT4 didn't go back as far as banked Fuji but it did have the 1980s layout which was all smooth curves. That said it would probably be awful for racing lol.

I'd love to see Special Stage Route 11 back again, it's been far too long.
Totally agree, either the GT 1 or GT 3 layouts would be an absolute treat, by far my favourite original GT circuit.

The biggest thing with them adding old tracks, I hope they don't put stupidly tight corners on them like Deep Forest and Trial Mountain have in GT 7. I'd still like to see the original style layouts for those, only needs 1 corner to be changed.

Knowing how people vote, I went with Red Rock Valley, Grindelwald and Other. As others have said, there are so many classic tracks which should all be renovated without too much trouble, but those two in particular. As Brunus says,
all of the franchise's original tracks should appear in GT7. It doesn't require as much difficulty as "on-the-spot" scanning and faithful reproduction of the terrain.

The list shows very interesting tracks like Rome, Apricot Hill and the wonderful Midfield Raceway. I don't know if will be possible to get those tracks in the future but I hope.

The oval would be great, but I heard it was abandoned after being damaged beyond repair from the 2011 earthquake. I’d be perfectly fine with just having the main course and its alternate, smaller layouts - though I’d love to see PD bring back the oval.

Speaking of real-world Japanese circuits, I really hope we see Suzuka West return sooner than later.

If PD can make fictional tracks, i reason that they’d also be able to “fill in the gaps”, so to speak, of historic tracks that are damaged and no longer in use.

If they can do so, it would be pretty great to add the Motegi and Monza ovals, as well as the Sudschliefe and Hockenheimring.

Back