Would you like to play on the Ring,Nursnow,LasVegas?

cool đź‘Ť ......just hit the damn thing until it works eh! :lol:

I was just wondering.....are the reflections on the car the right reflections of the track?......I just wana see whether you can actaully see the reflections on the car of capri, nursnow ect ect.....

oh and also......has anyone got venice working?.......what is it all about?...can you drive on the water????

This sounds really awesome!

Really nice pictures you've got there tiptopcream, I'm looking foward to seeing the rest later on.

Maybe even a few vids!.........(tiptopcream now wishing he had not hacked them because of the hunger for new GT4 info that drove amar to another country :lol:!)

prepare for the influx of moaning for more screen's.......new info comes with responsibilty to give the people what they want! :lol:

Can somebody confirm that you need a chipped PS2 for this to work?

I have more questions, but they depend on the answer to the above. ;) :)

robin2223
Maybe even a few vids!.........(tiptopcream now wishing he had not hacked them because of the hunger for new GT4 info that drove amar to another country :lol:!)
Hmm... Perhaps we could get Amar212 to do the extraction thingy on the BMW demo. Maybe the track will work as well - and with it being the finished track and all.....

Montal note to self: Just get that damn chip already....

yeah.......that would be interesting.....I wonder what neat stuff is hidden on there!!! maybe more BMW's!!! đź‘Ť

schimi2k
@ Redhed17

YES , you need a chip 4 your PS2 - because you must play the " copy " of the game
Boll#x why didnt any one menton this before i spent 2 hours extracting and burning 2 CDR.
Are u sure it doesnt say anyting about that in instructions.

if u want to play " copys " ( CD-Rs ) with the PS2 - u EVER !!! need a MODDED PS2 :(

sorry mate, but thats FACT ( or some other methods, 2 play copys ---swap magic ... )

Paris :)

paris11.jpg

paris10.jpg

paris9.jpg

paris7.jpg

paris8.jpg

paris7.jpg

paris9.jpg

paris10.jpg

paris11.jpg

paris12.jpg

paris16.jpg

The images haven't been de-interlaced that's why they have little lines present. :mischievous:

Schimi2k wrote;
YES , you need a chip 4 your PS2 - because you must play the " copy " of the game

I thought that was going to be the case, :( but it's best to make it all clear from the start.

Not everyone knows the ins and out of all this, otherwise we would all of found out about this ages ago.

Plus those of us who don't know how all this works don't get our hopes up. :)

Yeah well now i have two totally useless CDRS with all the tracks on.
AND I CANT PLAY THEM :( :( :dunce: :grumpy: :ill: :yuck: 🤬 :banghead: :irked: :mad: 👎
They look so sweet.
So near, yet so far.

SO come on tip top give me hundreds of screenies and make me :) đź‘Ť

I've only got these tracks:

- Capri
- Paris Rally
- Paris Tarmac
- Nurburgring
- Nurburgring Snow

Well take the Paris tarmac one off because it crashes the game when loading. When I get some more CD-R's I will do the other tracks.
smile.gif

Cool, does Nurburgring work well? Could you post a few pics of that really long straight just before the start of the track, I havnt seen any screens anywhere of that bit. Thanks!

Thanks, cant wait!

Mabey this might be and excuse for me to go and get myself a DVD Writer :P . Or will a DVD-Rom and a CD writer work?

You lucky europeans (and any country other than the US) I wish we had GT4P here. I just got my DVD burner a month ago.

Is the TS020 much faster than the McLaren F1? I wish I had an AR Max doohicky just to test it out on Fuji a very sweet track.

There is one thing I did notice on the George V track and that the version here is a very old one because:

a) No 3D spectators on the sides, 2D counterparts instead
b) The track title image above the Start/Finish line has been updated (Check Attachment)

This applies to the rest of the tracks too, I noticed on Costa Di Amalfi the absence of spectators in certain locations where they have been seen in videos before.

Attachments

• George-V-Compare.jpg
    George-V-Compare.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 113
Back