XJ13 @ Interlagos Time Trial no longer allows players to use their own car from Garage?

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Hybrid_Tifoso
As the title says. I was trying to play with my own car, but GT7 seems to have removed the option to use your own car for the TT, and you’re forced to drive in the provided car. I tried searching in the TT thread, but no discussion. Posting this as a separate thread because it may come to PD’s attention more easily this way.

Is this a bug?

Is this a bug?
Sort of:

Car Settings
 - There are cases in which car settings can be changed despite being restricted in the event regulations.*

*This issue is due to be fixed in an upcoming update.
In order to prevent this affecting online events (like the four rounds of GTWS Nations & TGRGT Cup, and the Dailies), PD has implemented a quick fix to only allow event-specified cars in Sport Mode.

In order to prevent this affecting online events (like the four rounds of GTWS Nations & TGRGT Cup, and the Dailies), PD has implemented a quick fix to only allow event-specified cars in Sport Mode.

Ok. So this is a fix that only applies to Sport Mode events that commenced some time before a certain date (like 21 April)? Because I just checked, and I can still use my own cars for the Daily Races, and the self-installed modifications that aren’t permitted remain inaccessible for those races. I also saw people racing in the TGR GT Cup Round 1 with a rear wing installed.

Back