80 License Golds - Join the club!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 605 comments
I just found this section of GTPlanet..

And I can tell that:
I have done all 80 golden licences.
PAL and DS2
Did them in a week's rampage at July 2008

And good luck to you mcsqueegy for completing the remaining licences.

regards

MadMax

Oh yeah, I forgot I posted here... I got 4 to go now! I'm having trouble with S-1 though. I'm just not used to Motegi :mad:

I too have gotten 80 Golds, do I need to post a picture? If so, there is one in the 100000 Club thread on the 200 A-Spec Points forum

I used a DS2 and I have the PAL version of the game

Last edited:
I might aswell add myself to the club after all this time.

80 Golds + 5 Gold Coffee Breaks.

PAL version. DS2 controller.

I might aswell add myself to the club after all this time.

80 Golds + 5 Gold Coffee Breaks.

PAL version. DS2 controller.

I was alredy thinking when you'd show up 👍

I also have done all 5 Coffee Breaks Golden ,
but I don't think there is listing for golden Coffee Breaks thought.

MadMax

I've overlooked this thread for years :embarrassed:.

I finally make the report that I have 80 shiny Gold's hanging on the wall of my garage. I got them back when the game first came out, so that means that I used the DS2 as I didn't have a wheel at that point.

Version is PAL.

Got my eighty golds- wasn't ez but after all this is an elite club, right? Now to conquer M-34. Iam in the US so whatever version & Combination of Logitech Driving Force EX & standard ps2 controller.

When I first did S16, back in Xmas '06, I got 7'28.777. Now, more than two years later...
YESSSSSS.jpg

A 30 second improvement, with bloody erratic driving! :eek: I had the feeling I could get under 7'00, but when I almost did the first time, I smashed into the second last corner at 6'50 :mad: At least in Mission 34 I didn't fail for smashing into that wall... still won by 3 seconds :D
PAGEEEEEE.jpg

Yay! :D:D:D PAL/DS2 used for all painful golds!

A 30 second improvement, with bloody erratic driving! I had the feeling I could get under 7'00, but when I almost did the first time, I smashed into the second last corner at 6'50

Hmm... I've always loved the Nurburgring. Think I'm gonna try and do under 7 minutes for that test. Well done on your performance!

I have done the licence test golden now twice :D
it took me 5 days.. 5 evenings to be exact :lol:

I believe I'm not onlyone to accomplish this twice.
(I can take 2 pictures the golden licences with different driver names shown)

2x 80 Licence Gold Club

MadMax

Well, i've gotten 80 golds on my liscences Plus "Golding" the five Coffee Breaks as well. I used a DS2 and i have the NTSC version.

Haven't played GT4 in almost 2 years, until tonight :)
I am bored to death with GT5P and I fired up the PS2 once again
tonight. I thought I would go ahead and post a picture of my status
screen that shows my 80 golds 👍

0622092216.jpg

I earned the golds with the NTSC/US version and a PS2 Controller

Couple of weeks ago i started playing GT4 again and golded all the licences and completed all the missions where i failed the first time around. I put my success down to manual gears, and better throttle control which i learnt from playing GT5P (i used to always be on/off throttle, but after playing GT5P, i started to regulate the throttle and coast through corners more, and the time increase is astonishing)

I used the DS2 and i have the PAL/UK version

Do i need a screenshot/image?

Lol, there is a club for everything on here. Pic is in the 100,000 pts thread somewhere, lurking....

Last edited:
Oh. Didn't know about this. Hi folks, done two years ago, DS1, Manual Transmission. Will post a pic if asked.

Cheers
Jetboy

Greetings all -
I would like to humbly submit my Gold Status Screen to the 80 Gold Club!

Since there has been some time between the On-line racing series, I thought that now would be a good time to advance my Gold License totals. So after about a week of work, I've reached the promised land!

I am now the proud owner of a 1915 Model T!

The Gold Medal Guide was a big help!👍

And I received some additional help and encouragement from Austin343, Open Addict and Popeye. And, finally a BIG thanks to everyone's posts in the License threads!

Respectfully,
GTsail290

Attachments

• 80 Gold Status Screen.jpg
    80 Gold Status Screen.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Well done GTsail, I see you have been playing this save game for quite some time 13500 days, my gosh, that's a lot of days.

Again Welcome to the 80 club, and thanks for the mention. 👍

Got it!! 80 gold, (yet 95.5% complete, I'll fix that since gt5 lingers)

Finally I belong!!

*soaks his sofa with leftover New Years champange; wife picks up large rock *

Edit: NTSC, G27 (manual; glad the paddles work on GT4 at least)

Edit: Included Picture - Can I get on the list now????

picture.php

Back