F1 2011 co-op partner recruitment thread

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 133 comments
Ireland
Ireland
The__Luke
After suggesting this in another thread but nothing coming of it, I'll make one myself. No I'm not looking for a partner, so don't offer.:P

Post your GTP name/PSN/Steam/Live name here, also don't be afraid to report your championship later in this thread.

PS3 Master List:
  1. iHealy/iHealy
  2. Leadfoot53/Stretchsk8er93
  3. dxboy23945V2/dxboy23945V2
  4. Keshian/Keshian_Rade
  5. GTracer38/MarfyB22
  6. DoomtrainUK/DoomtrainUK
  7. Drum404/Drum404
  8. Zuel/GTP_Striker
  9. Yokumaru/GTP_Chia
  10. karolinho/karolisnaste
  11. paleschi/paleschi
  12. william59/glershimus
  13. bmw5150/Senna5150
  14. matt-mtb/mattycmtb
  15. RubenBerge/DedoArriba67
  16. StuFerneli/Stu_Ferneli
  17. PS3Noob/landet09
  18. thunderjolt/thunderjolt

PC Master List:
  1. Wardez/_kojack
  2. prisonermonkeys/PrisonerMonkeys
  3. tecknical/reeper909/goodspellar69
  4. Hwangm/hwangmr0gu3
  5. xiSealHDz/samppa491/sillipurnukka
  6. GhostSniper768/S Vettel SN 768

Xbox 360 Master List:

Last edited:
Looking for someone as well:

Availability: from around 1am CEST but all the time on Thursday / Friday / Saturday
Driving aids: none except racing line (corners only for me) and automatic gearbox (due to having a DFGT)
Difficulty: Professional
Starting date: Beginning of October, not immediately after it's been out, please.

Last edited:
I'm totally down to try the co-op thing right off the bat! Can't wait, it's unlocking on Steam in a few hours. My brother's getting a PS3 copy tomorrow so I'll be able to let it rip on the Playstation too!

Steam name:
_kojack

I'm totally down to try the co-op thing right off the bat! Can't wait, it's unlocking on Steam in a few hours. My brother's getting a PS3 copy tomorrow so I'll be able to let it rip on the Playstation too!

Steam name:
_kojack

You should try and get in a race with Shaggy Alonso and Pipeslice. They are insanely fast. UK release date is on the 23rd though.

Yeah I know it's coming out later elsewhere. I'm probably gonna join a league this time around so I'm sure I'll get a race in with them sometime soon.

Yeah I know it's coming out later elsewhere. I'm probably gonna join a league this time around so I'm sure I'll get a race in with them sometime soon.

I don't think Shaggy Alonso is going to compete in one fully though but Pipeslice might. I think they will easily get in Div 1 Gold on the WRS if they had a desire to play GT5 as much as the F1 game.

I am looking for a teammate.

Difficulty: Intermediate/Professional
Assists: Driving Line (corners only)

PSN Username: Stretchsk8er93

I am looking for a teammate.

Assists: Driving Line (corners only)

PSN Username: Stretchsk8er93

We could team up in case my working times aren't too much of a problem for you. I'd be up for a season on one setting below Professional, if you want - don't know the name of it, tho. :D

Availability: from around 1am CEST but all the time on Thursday / Friday / Saturday
Driving aids: none except racing line (corners only for me) and automatic gearbox (due to having a DFGT)
Difficulty: Professional
Starting date: Beginning of October, not immediately after it's been out, please.

We could team up in case my working times aren't too much of a problem for you. I'd be up for a season on one setting below Professional, if you want - don't know the name of it, tho. :D

That could work, gives me some time to train ;) haha. I don't know what the time difference from West USA to France though :P

I'm on PC; my username is PrisonerMonkeys. I'm in Australia, so times might be a little funny, and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to compete. I probably won't be getting the game until after the Singapore Grand Prix, either.

That could work, gives me some time to train ;) haha. I don't know what the time difference from West USA to France though :P

If you guys team up, then make a post in here so I can cross you off the list.;)

hey everyone, I am looking for a co-op partner on the PS3

psn: dxboy23945V2
Time Zone: EST
I mainly play on the weekends sometimes weekdays as well. You can add me on MSN messenger or something to get a hold of me.
Email: johny23945@hotmail.com
Assists: Corners only or full driving line i don't really care i only use them in practice sessions

Long or Short Race Weekends we can decide together

Difficulty: Professional Or Legend

Please send me a PM or add me on PSN if interested

Last edited:
I would like a co-op partner...preferably Australian. PSN: MarfyB22
Difficulty: Any
Team: Any
Distance: Any
Aids: Any
Usually online between 7pm to 9:30pm +10GMT (Fridays: 7pm to 1am)

GTracer38
I would like a co-op partner...preferably Australian. PSN: MarfyB22
Difficulty: Any
Distance: Any
Aids: Any
Usually online between 7pm to 9:30pm +10GMT (Fridays: 7pm to 1am)

Im Australian. What times are you posting, i want to race with someone who does a similiar pace to me. Set a time on any track, and see if can match it, then we could race.

Session: Time Trial
Track: Melbourne, Australia
Car: Lotus-Renault GP (Petrov/Heidfeld)
Setup: Default
Tires: Option
Weather: Sunny
Laps: 1
Time: 1:25.440

Last edited:
Do you have to do a co op season in one sitting or does it save your progress?

Intermediate
PSN: Keshian_Rade
Distance: Depends if it saves progress
Aids: TC & ABS (noob)
Online 00:00 - 04:00BST

Is anybody else having trouble maintaining a connection to the server? I keep getting disconnected from GWFL within ten minutes of establishing a connection.

Drum404/Drum404
Mic
Not ridiculously fast, but consistently quick, definitely on pace
I play around 6-10 EST weeknights and can do some weekends
20% or %50, Preferable 50% distance
Expert, no driving aids
Not overly-serious. Having fun is the most important part.
PS3

Last edited:
Updated.
can i have my thread back aqmuq, seems i missed my chance to be famous

I had presumed that you weren't going to bother renaming the thread in the end, so I made one, I'm not famous for making this thread anyways, I just did it for people to easily find a co-op partner and to stop more threads like you made. We don't want 50 'can I have a co-op partner' threads now do we?

I am looking for a teammate. I can race Mondays any time, Tuesday through Thursday 09:00am to 12:00pm and after 11:00pm.

Assists: ABS

PSN: GTP_Striker

Back