Forza 4 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 579 comments
With so many "events" full of multiple races, you are going to see the handful of tracks in Forza 4 repeated until it's unbearable.

26 tracks with over 70 variants is not a handful, so please keep your comments accurate, and the repeat rate for tracks is pretty much no better or worse that any other title this gen.

The thing I find funny is, all those events and some how Turn 10 managed to make every last one of them feel the same.
Glad I don't find the same thing, rather the full event list in FM4 I find offers a quite frankly huge range of track/event type/class combos, very little of which feels the same. Certainly it's one of the few titles this gen to both with multi-class racing.

Glad I don't find the same thing, rather the full event list in FM4 I find offers a quite frankly huge range of track/event type/class combos, very little of which feels the same. Certainly it's one of the few titles this gen to both with multi-class racing.

👍

Too bad I can't say the same for other games..

Last edited:
26 tracks with over 70 variants is not a handful, so please keep your comments accurate, and the repeat rate for tracks is pretty much no better or worse that any other title this gen.

I see. So all this time I was on some sort of thin ice. Then before I truly rub some one the wrong way, let me be preemptive.

REQUEST FOR ME TO BE PERMA-BANNED.

Please and Thank You.

I see. So all this time I was on some sort of thin ice. Then before I truly rub some one the wrong way, let me be preemptive.

Please and Thank You.

We don't do that, all that was simply being asked is that you follow the AUP you agreed to when you joined the site, the exact same as we ask all members to do.

If you don't feel you are able to then simply stop posting.

Sedona is in Arizona!! :lol:

8586031363_c55285505e_z.jpg

Yep, beautiful place too. :)

I know, It's a two year dump but Forza 4 with all the DLC IMO has the best car roster of any game. I never had Xbox so I didn't play it (planned to buy it after my PS3 ylod'ed but ended getting PS4 instead) but I would love to do so but I propably never will, If I ever get money for Xbox servers would be shoutdown by this time.

I know, It's a two year dump but Forza 4 with all the DLC IMO has the best car roster of any game. I never had Xbox so I didn't play it (planned to buy it after my PS3 ylod'ed but ended getting PS4 instead) but I would love to do so but I propably never will, If I ever get money for Xbox servers would be shoutdown by this time.

I got a used XBOX 360 for $50 just for Forza 4. I played it for 5 months until the XBOX crapped out. It was so much fun, one of the best racing games ever made.

I got a used XBOX 360 for $50 just for Forza 4. I played it for 5 months until the XBOX crapped out. It was so much fun, one of the best racing games ever made.

Indeed.

Are you going to go for a second perhaps refurbished X360 just to experience the days of old? If yes, let me know.. got some tips to keep the unit running cool and never crap out on you.

Indeed.

Are you going to go for a second perhaps refurbished X360 just to experience the days of old? If yes, let me know.. got some tips to keep the unit running cool and never crap out on you.

I recently bought an XBOX ONE, so I don't think I'm going back. Hopefully they'll include FM4 in the backwards compatible games.

If I bought a 360 and another copy of FM4 (never should have sold them in the first place), would I still be able to recover all my DLC I purchased?

I play it now and then. Still occupied by Forza Horizon 1 still, but I'll get back to it to complete more events. Sadly I got it late, very late. So can't get the DLC sadly.

Hey guys ive just bought a cheap xbox 360 again and forza 4, wow love this, i forgot how good it was, a question, where the heck is the volvo 850 gone, i love that car cant find it anywhere, do you unlock it?, or is it a download car only i cant quite remember....

Hey guys ive just bought a cheap xbox 360 again and forza 4, wow love this, i forgot how good it was, a question, where the heck is the volvo 850 gone, i love that car cant find it anywhere, do you unlock it?, or is it a download car only i cant quite remember....
It was a DLC from the Alpinestars car pack. If you owned the game before and bought the DLC you should be able to download it again.

Thanks for the reply I cant get it to work, yes I bought all the dlc before , ive downloaded my xbox account on this new xbox 360, but when i look at my download history nothing is showing, proper gutted....I dont know what to do, the game isn't even getting any updates, im sure there were some....hmmm help...can anyone with the game even possibly send me a car????

my xbox name is riksierra if that helps...

On a different note i just got a cheap ps3 and gran turismo 5 again, that download all the updates straight away...

Edit, I thought i may have sorted this, in account settings there is a transfer license option so did that, nope, all my download history content comes up as an error, just says try later..

Last edited:
Found a copy of this beloved game at a local pawnshop for $5. Time to get myself a cheap 360 as its not backward compatible on Xbox One.

Looking forward to cutting laps around Sunset Infield in the Saleen S7R one more time.

Found myself a 360 that seems in good nick. Cutting laps around Sunset Infield at the moment.

This is food for the soul.

Graphics wise it’s not too bad. Great soundtrack and the engine sounds have aged fantastically. Got it playing through my sound system and it’s lost nothing over the years. Scrolling through the car and track list rediscovering all the DTM/JGTC/ GT1/GT2/LMP1 cars brings a smile to my face.

Please and Thank You.

No, I agree that 26 tracks is a handful. But, that's just two people's opinions.

Its so good playing a Forza that doesn't have homologation restrictions in career mode. Just build the car to a PI level and depending on the event other restrictions but none of this restrictions on tire width or horsepower etc. So much more fun. And a greater sense of creativity in being able to build up something you can call your own creation.

Last edited:
I need to revisit this game again. It's the only game that has the Nissan Versa SL. :(

And totally agree on the homologation part. It really restricted the way you built your cars in FM7. Hopefully I can find the time to hope on and blast through Camino Viejo de Montserrat again. Love that track!

Was able to logon to my very very old XBL acc and was shocked I was still able to DL the Porsche DLC for this game, the cars sound so so much better than Forza 7 and especially than Horizon 4.

Infact all the cars sound for the most part very accurate. This and Forza 3 are both fun games to go back to every once in awhile.

Back