Forza Horizon 5 photo mode thread

• Thread starter Nacho Libre
  • 1,291 comments

My mighty LR Defender romping through the finish line whilst owning The Trail this week...
Defender is my go-to SUV for races and cross country. The 90 is perhaps statistically better but it doesn't have that iconic look and, while my late dad always used to say Landies were a little bit of a Jeep ripoff, if this model was good enough for Her late Maj, then it's good enough for me.

salutes clumsily while unrolling a Union Jack and playing a scratchy gramophone record of Rule Britannia 🇬🇧

Last edited:
Defender is my go-to SUV for races and cross country. The 90 is perhaps statistically better but it doesn't have that iconic look and while my late dad always used to say Landies were a little bit of a Jeep ripoff, if this model was good enough for Her late Maj, then it's good enough for me.

salutes clumsily while unrolling a Union Jack and playing a scratchy gramophone record of Rule Britannia 🇬🇧
Your Dad was right, the original Landie was based on the Jeep. However, it vastly improved the design it was based on.

The late Boss did indeed love a good LR, her love developed for them during the Second World War where she was trained as a vehicle mechanic on them and of course many other vehicular assets.

My in game Defender is the same tune (as close as I could get it) as I had in FH4. It's served me so well in races. The only thing I change is suspension height to suit the terrain.

And finally I'll join you in that salute bud....🫡

The Wrestling Man he knows no fear in his little green Peel.....
1000008915.png

@PJTierney Hole in the Wall Super 7 card. Even after all the times I've played this card, I still can't do it first time. It took me 3 times today.
1000008916.png

After that I went for a relaxing drive in the countryside.
1000008917.png

And finally before a tea of sausage, eggs and chips I waved at my fan and signed their autograph book.
1000008918.png

Hole in the Wall Super 7 card. Even after all the times I've played this card, I still can't do it first time. It took me 3 times today.
1000008916.png
Literally only slapped that challenge together in 20 minutes to get an Achievement, and it earns me half a million a week.

Literally only slapped that challenge together in 20 minutes to get an Achievement, and it earns me half a million a week.
It pops up quite regularly on the Super 7 Challenges for me. I enjoy it as it's not just a straight drive from A to B style card, it's one you have to think about but is achievable by anyone.

I'm just yet to crack it first time lol.

Story time? The Enderman head gave me some ideas ok.
An Enderman dies in Minecraft's Overworld. Somehow, he manages to transport himself then possess what seems like a human in another world very different from his own.
Forza Horizon 5 2024-05-26 04_26_53.png
Shocked, confused but above all scared and lost, he tries to teleport back but he can't. He sees the... contraption behind him. The human he possessed grants him the knowledge of not just its name - a car (more specifically, a "Buick GNX") - but also how to operate it. He goes in it and drives away, hoping to find help somewhere, anywhere.
Forza Horizon 5 2024-05-26 04_07_11.png
By pure chance, he stumbles across some temple ruins called Ek Balam, whose blocky shape reminds him of home. As such, he decides to stick around...
Forza Horizon 5 2024-05-26 04_12_27.png
...and even try to steal a "block" from it as a form of solace for himself. Sadly, he's unable to do so. He isn't strong enough, the "block" is too heavy, and apparently gravity exists in this world, meaning there is a risk the temple could crush and thus kill him.
Forza Horizon 5 2024-05-26 04_15_42.png
Frustrated, he looks around, seeing if there's anything that could satisfy his need to hold a "block". He finds a strange object lying around on the ground, and manages to pick it up. The human calls it a "mascot". The Enderman calls it "comfort food".
Forza Horizon 5 2024-05-26 04_23_14.png
...to be continued?

Story time? The Enderman head gave me some ideas ok.
An Enderman dies in Minecraft's Overworld. Somehow, he manages to transport himself then possess what seems like a human in another world very different from his own.
View attachment 1358693Shocked, confused but above all scared and lost, he tries to teleport back but he can't. He sees the... contraption behind him. The human he possessed grants him the knowledge of not just its name - a car (more specifically, a "Buick GNX") - but also how to operate it. He goes in it and drives away, hoping to find help somewhere, anywhere.
View attachment 1358694By pure chance, he stumbles across some temple ruins called Ek Balam, whose blocky shape reminds him of home. As such, he decides to stick around...
View attachment 1358695...and even try to steal a "block" from it as a form of solace for himself. Sadly, he's unable to do so. He isn't strong enough, the "block" is too heavy, and apparently gravity exists in this world, meaning there is a risk the temple could crush and thus kill him.
View attachment 1358696Frustrated, he looks around, seeing if there's anything that could satisfy his need to hold a "block". He finds a strange object lying around on the ground, and manages to pick it up. The human calls it a "mascot". The Enderman calls it "comfort food".
View attachment 1358697...to be continued?
Can't wait for part 2 bud 👍

Last edited:
Back