FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
That team name will grow in the next few days, believe me. Expect something to rival Evangelion RT Test-01 Petronas Cars Tokai Dream28 (real team, google it).

That first chicane is making me dread the actual race.

That, and my total lack of knowledge around Ascari.

DK
That first chicane is making me dread the actual race.

That, and my total lack of knowledge around Ascari.

Ascari is the one place I can get no feel for or sense of rhythm.

Was fun tonight, good practice! Close stuff, should be good come race time :) Loved seeing Furi follow me into locking up off the circuit on the last lap at Silverstone haha

Btw what's the policy on track limits? 2 wheels in white line? 2 wheels on kerb?

Was fun tonight, good practice! Close stuff, should be good come race time :) Loved seeing Furi follow me into locking up off the circuit on the last lap at Silverstone haha

Btw what's the policy on track limits? 2 wheels in white line? 2 wheels on kerb?

4 wheels off track a no-no, kerbs count as track, so you can say mount Brands Hatch kerbs. We usually overlook a cut or exceeding the limits once or twice, because mistakes happen, but repeated abuse will garner the offending party penalty points.

And yeah :lol: , you were so defensive, you braked, I just followed you and pushed you off :lol:

Me & duke_adam46 are looking to form a team under the THAR(Team High Adrenaline Rush) banner(we compete in this team in the VLN series) Also I really enjoyed the racing, I was only in there for 40mins but some of action was epic, and outbraking yourself in these cars just punishes you so much.

How do you qualify to be a scholar? Because I'm a "S??"

Also OP team updates now? (Not being pushy Alex, its Christmas, I'll let you off just this once ;))

This should clear it up:

~Drivers eligible for the ToCA Scholarship Trophy are those who fulfill these conditions: 1: Raced in under 9 ToCA races in the last 2 seasons. 2: Be a new driver who have never driven a ToCA race before. 3: Not be competing in anymore than 3 ToCA10 series races. One off appearances in ToCA10 due to unforeseen circumstances may be permitted on a case by case basis. 4: Not won a ToCA Championship. 5: Have NOT finished in Top 8 of a ToCA Championship.​

I think it looks decent.

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4.jpg

@raceorama123432 & @DK - need a slight tweaking of th wording of that rule, but yup, O'Rama is independents only.

@GTOmen , we are full but i'll put you on reserve list. Will get entry list up soon.

@Furinkazen is that meant to be "O'rama it's independents only"? Not "O'rama is independents only"?

No. #grammarnazifailed. ;)

Entry List:
(S) denotes Scholarship class eligible.
(I) denotes confirmed independent - note as of now only confirmed non-independents are the THAR and RPM drivers.
Also note that Independents must carry unpainted carbon bonnet, and teammates must have same body colour and rim design, but can have different rim colours.

Entry01_zpsfe5b0c24.jpg

Paulmac is competing for a Scholarship? It looks like that title is a foregone conclusion.

Back