GT6 Pro Tuning Battle

Should I change the time limit to 3 days or leave at 1 week?

• 3 days

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 1 week

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
OP has been updated with new car info. FYI I have a dental appt on Monday and I am not gonna be able to post times til about 1pm est. I will try my best to do it earlier than that but I'll let you guys know.

Like I said before if any new people want in just let me know so I can add you to the list.

I probably won't be home till Monday evening so I'll be sitting this one out. Hope some more good tuners get into this.
No worries life priorities come first. I'll keep your name on the list as is. Next round will start Monday after I announced the winner.

After I saw you guys managed to put together a speed test for leaderboards, even though I was originally against the idea, I downloaded all the new updates to get online and try it out. I can load the game for about a minute before it shuts off with flashing red lights and beeps. Even tried reinstalling the entire game and patches and it did the same. Any kind of future GT6 play is over for me. 👎

I wish luck to all of you to continue racing. I'll be awaiting you once GT comes to PS4.

After I saw you guys managed to put together a speed test for leaderboards, even though I was originally against the idea, I downloaded all the new updates to get online and try it out. I can load the game for about a minute before it shuts off with flashing red lights and beeps. Even tried reinstalling the entire game and patches and it did the same. Any kind of future GT6 play is over for me. 👎

I wish luck to all of you to continue racing. I'll be awaiting you once GT comes to PS4.
That sucks, would have like some more pro guys to join in.

If I can find a ps3 for a reasonable price I'll gladly hop back on. It's good to see there's still fast people around. I'll look for one this next week.

Holy poop on a stick it's Mich. How are you bro?

Pretty good, it's been a while. In school now for High Performance Automotive, and honestly life has been great since I transfered from pharm achool. Realized you should do what you want to do rather than chase money. How about you? Haha

That's a shame. At least you have a PS4 console to keep you gaming 👍

Pretty good, it's been a while. In school now for High Performance Automotive, and honestly life has been great since I transfered from pharm achool. Realized you should do what you want to do rather than chase money. How about you? Haha
I am doing well bro, just taking life one day at a time.

BTW times are due today, gonna extend the time til 1pm since I won't be home til about that time.

This week winner is...

Deathrace!!!

Unfortunately I only received 2 time entries for this week.

1. Deathrace - 10.528
2. Turboboost505 - 10.553

456018-8a24e58ec173514f06ff4ec905f6a1a7.jpg
Deathrace time.

Death please choose next car. Please let me know if you still want to compete in the next round. Any new people want to sign up for round 3 you are more than welcome to.

Sorry guys I'll be out on the next one. BTW JD can you post those times to the leaderboard for me please.

You got it bro! No worries, I'll put this battle on hold since most ppl are too busy.

Nice time there Death...I only spend 3 min on that car and took a quick picture. I was going to retune on Sunday to squeeze more but I forgot but Im sure I didn't stand a chance against you anyways... Congrats and good job..

Seem to be plenty of fast folks posting on the leaderboard , I like tuning when no benchmark has been set, you don't know if its really good or really bad.

Anyway, I'm in this round (till Wednesday night) if it goes forward. Maybe no tuning on the weekends ? People seem to be busy then.

Back