(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No next week as there's about 4 title challengers that can't attend Tonight lol

Yeah it should be, unless one of us wins all 3 races and takes max points lol
I think Danny just has to finish 2 races in the top 8 to claim the title. It's very slim for anyone else to win it lol

So with all other teams having drivers, if storm fails to attend again, ash and I will be teaming up for the final race as a replacement driver.

Also, I have been asked if we will be taking the weather settings from last week for a drier race. Opinions?

Either the settings were too fast or the game went mental lol
I set the lobby to the actual race weather and 1 weather changeability.

I think it's because at 40% weather there's no rain at all, it was cloudy and the track was colder than it would be than dry, but no rain. Track water went down from 50% to 43% on just the first lap, and after 5 laps we were at less than 20%.

I set the lobby to the actual race weather and 1 weather changeability.

I think it's because at 40% weather there's no rain at all, it was cloudy and the track was colder than it would be than dry, but no rain. Track water went down from 50% to 43% on just the first lap, and after 5 laps we were at less than 20%.
That seems a bit odd tbh, wouldn't expect it to drop that fast. It may not do it in the actual race either as it is pretty random.

That seems a bit odd tbh, wouldn't expect it to drop that fast. It may not do it in the actual race either as it is pretty random.
Maybe it was just my lobby, cause all the races were like that, and Ash and I had around 3-4 races?

I do remember the same thing happening in Brands but it's probably because the weather was already low in the first place

Maybe it was just my lobby, cause all the races were like that, and Ash and I had around 3-4 races?

I do remember the same thing happening in Brands but it's probably because the weather was already low in the first place
ah true, although I think changeability was set to 3.....

So after the delays here we go, final round :lol:

If everyone can join as early as possible we might be able to start a bit earlier and get tonight finished. I know this has gone a bit flat and doing some FGT might be enjoyable 👍

Back