Master list of paintable and unpaintable cars

• Thread starter Giygas
  • 212 comments
I think the C7 is sort of unpaintable.

I painted it in Matte Blue Came out in stock grey color.

Same with midnight purple.

It went from the stock Red to stock Silver.

tronrider345
I think the C7 is sort of unpaintable.

I painted it in Matte Blue Came out in stock grey color.

Same with midnight purple.

It went from the stock Red to stock Silver.

The red doesn't work. The grey however.... sort of works. I've been painting it a tonne of colours and it gives me a dark grey with a blue tint. The red only works as an interior change

Are the stripes on the shelby series 1 retained if you paint it?

Nope. The stripes "disappear"..in other words, they don't. Instead they just turn a slightly darker tone from the color you painted it. For example, if you paint it yellow, you'll see two slightly darker yellow stripes on the car as well. Even worse, the stripes overlap the rear license plate. Overall, it looks terrible no matter what color you paint it. :yuck:

Nope. The stripes "disappear"..in other words, they don't. Instead they just turn a slightly darker tone from the color you painted it. For example, if you paint it yellow, you'll see two slightly darker yellow stripes on the car as well. Even worse, the stripes overlap the rear license plate. Overall, it looks terrible no matter what color you paint it. :yuck:

YOU'RE JOKING?!? :grumpy:

I think the person asked to see if the stripes can be retained after painting, not can the car be painted

Hack Painting has had some odd effects on stripped cars even those you can paint normally. White Bumper Cuda anyone?

;)

tronrider345
Thanks man 👍

The OP is a bit not updated, we should re-make a list of the cars you can paint through hacks,etc.

I'll check it out later tonight just to make sure.

Back