Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Effects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excessive Brightness

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
The warmer tones fit very nicely. The car is looking clean and the lighting is spot on, too.

Great work, MrEverest. ;) 👍

The image called 'Final' on the previous page is flippin awesome. Very nice work! 👍

I also like the second LFA pic, so menacing looking and the rich glossiness is really nice. 👍

BTTF, >FINAL< and that 2nd LFA shot are three of you amazing works, Alex! :drool:👍

OMG ! These LFA shots are just beautiful :drool:
The edit work, the toning on the first two are awesome and the last one is the simple and pure beauty.

Can't tell which one I like better. The first shot has great toning and lighting to it while the second one has a very nice atmosphere to it. 👍

An unequalled editing artistic brand, this is how I see your work. The second LFA pic is a masterpiece, if only I was good enough to make something close to your Monsieur Everest style 👍

Again Hello! Just want to apologize for this long delayed. I started studying, together with her and was and still is a creative crisis. But despite this, I have something to show you today :) This is a powerful Burnout on Buick GNX, as well as three photos with Nissan GT-R. Of course, all of these pictures are my mini-project GT Movie Shots :)

Good one dude, I'm about to fall in love with the smoking editing and sporadic radial effects infused in the latter segment of the gallery. :)

Mmm tasty. :) These are great too, you're on fire! The pano is really nice, especially for a first. The second is probably my fav, awesome colours and action feel. Your smoke intergration is always really good. And the last has a nice warm light with good car in motion angle. 👍 👍

Sweet one. My personal favorite should the the second and third one.

As for the second shot I'm quite in favor with the warm tones and smoke that partially make the showing of the photo look hazy and punchy with action feel.

Over the last one you've blended in nice gradation of ruddy tones at the centre - focused on the speedy angle of the car.

Really nice to see a new panorama maker ^^

The MP4 is one of my favourite car, an excellent paniorama, everybody must watch it in fullsize format, the rain is greatly edited, so much better than the usual rendering. May I should try to make one in this corner :)

Others are pleasently edited, this is what I like the most, a few pictures forged with quality and exquisite editing kind.

Bravo Alex 👍

This gallery is really one of my favorites, always great stuff with a superb editing work.

Your last "GT movie shots" are, as usual, excellents, very cinemlatic with a great work on light and on the smoke effect.

And your last MP4 set in one the best with tjis car I've ever seen. I agree with Hervé about the panorama : just beautiful, the wet effect is perfect.

Great work Alex !

Wow this last edit is really excellent : great work on light and "smoke", it gives the pic an excellent atmosphere 👍

Back