Project CARS 2 PC Cars Mods General Discussion

• Thread starter Cote Dazur
  • 104 comments
Seems good to me. PCars2 modding scene needs more visibility, and being here can help! I will start posting my mods here I think, and if any progress info is interesting, I can also share it.
In retrospect, what do I do? I have a few mods to my credit but I don't want to spam!

Seems good to me. PCars2 modding scene needs more visibility, and being here can help! I will start posting my mods here I think, and if any progress info is interesting, I can also share it.
In retrospect, what do I do? I have a few mods to my credit but I don't want to spam!

Maybe a link to where your mods are could be a start, then I guess that as people will try them they will have questions.

This morning I tried the SL65, I installed it the same as the other, but it crashes the game both in Private testing and Custom Race, I know it is not yours.
Just hoping, someone with the same issue might have found a solution,:cheers:

On the other hand, I just saw a mod video you just released, impressive!

Last edited:
Personnaly I would love to share my mods here or anywhere else than discord. I really feel that the fact that mods are only on discord is a constraint for the majority of users. But the last time I put a link on a forum, I received a warning and my post was deleted because the 3d model was not scratch made...
I'm the creator of the Alpine seen here, but also a lot of other mods, and a lot of mods for PC2 are coming soon!
I've been sharing all your guys mods on here in the "general" thread for a while to help spread the word. No problems at all.
Please feel free to shoot away with progress and links a plenty. We're listening.

This morning I tried the SL65, I installed it the same as the other, but it crashes the game both in Private testing and Custom Race, I know it is not yours.
Just hoping, someone with the same issue might have found a solution,:cheers:

This mod and some others have a very particular driveline entry, not only the usual 4 lines, so this is probably the cause of your crash.

On the other hand, I just saw a mod video you just released, impressive!
Thanks a lot! I'm not the author of the video, but still the creator of the mod, glad you like it! (if you install it, this one also have a very long driveline entry)

This mod and some others have a very particular driveline entry, not only the usual 4 lines

Haha! So this is what I am doing wrong, I will try to decipher the process better. All I have done so far is enter one line in vehicles and the block at the end of driveline.

Edit: the version I am having issue with is the 1.04, I am now using version 1.01 without issue.

Last edited:
the version I am having issue with is the 1.04, I am now using version 1.01 without issue.
If I'm correct, the newest version includes this new driveline entry, which was not in v1.01, check the readme file to see if this is the problem!

On my side, here is the next car to be released, the powerful plug-in hybrid Ferrari SF90 Stradale:

It will be available very very soon. It will include the normal package and the Assetto Fiorano one (the one on the picture). You will be able to choose it, among a lot of other options, with the external configurator.
Stay tuned for it!

I have installed,
Fia GT1 Mod for Project Cars 2 Updated
ob_43460e_fia-gt1-mod.jpg

I can test drive the cars in Private testing, but when I try to race them in Custom Race, it crashes the game, does some one know what I am doing wrong?

As I am trying to race this group of cars, I found out a little bit more.
Private testing works, Custom Race works if I select identical as opponent. but I f I try to race them as same class (Fia GT1), it crashes the game.

So here is my first release here! The Ferrari SF90 Stradale

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fjs17e06nh5xdy2/Ferrari_SF90_Stradale_v1.0.7z/file

pdfav9tcidvkmjt6g.jpg

The mod comes with a very complete configurator, as most of my last mods.

It contains every color from the official Ferrari configurator plus some more available via the Tailormade program. 4 sets of wheels and lot of other personnalisation details are available, both for exterior and interior.

You can choose your SF90 version with the configurator. The normal one or the Assetto Fiorano package. Assetto Fiorano package include a new carbon fiber rear wing, carbon fiber wheels, new suspensions (not implemented here, the difference isn't noticeable), specific bicolor livery that you can remove if you don't want it.

Once your personnalisation is finished, select the Custom livery ingame.
*Wheel selection and interior trim will also affect other liveries.

Last edited:

Great car, thank you. I am curious, would you share your FFB settings, I would like to try it the way you are feeling it. I am using a special file from Christiaan, but the results depend a lot of what cars I drive, usually excellent on race cars, but road cars are hit and miss.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fjs17e06nh5xdy2/Ferrari_SF90_Stradale_v1.0.7z/file

pdfav9tcidvkmjt6g.jpg

The mod comes with a very complete configurator, as most of my last mods.

It contains every color from the official Ferrari configurator plus some more available via the Tailormade program. 4 sets of wheels and lot of other personnalisation details are available, both for exterior and interior.

You can choose your SF90 version with the configurator. The normal one or the Assetto Fiorano package. Assetto Fiorano package include a new carbon fiber rear wing, carbon fiber wheels, new suspensions (not implemented here, the difference isn't noticeable), specific bicolor livery that you can remove if you don't want it.

Once your personnalisation is finished, select the Custom livery ingame.
*Wheel selection and interior trim will also affect other liveries.
Your config tool is excellent, I really need to do a video on them.

Just spent a few hours adding in a bunch of mods; wasn't as difficult as I thought, just time consuming adding the various lines & doing short tests to make sure the cars loaded properly with a 1-2 lap spin around the Texas Speedway infield circuit.

Really, really wish the game was easier for the community to mod; the current mods consisting of mostly modern machinery still add to game's stellar collection. Shout out to @robillard3381 as well; his option to let you "tailor make" your cars is fantastic.

Edit* BTW, I've noticed the MadnessGarage site is down. Hopefully it's back up soon.

Last edited:
Just spent a few hours adding in a bunch of mods; wasn't as difficult as I thought, just time consuming adding the various lines & doing short tests to make sure the cars loaded properly with a 1-2 lap spin around the Texas Speedway infield circuit.

Really, really wish the game was easier for the community to mod; the current mods consisting of mostly modern machinery still add to game's stellar collection. Shout out to @robillard3381 as well; his option to let you "tailor make" your cars is fantastic.

Edit* BTW, I've noticed the MadnessGarage site is down. Hopefully it's back up soon.

Thanks a lot! It is a lot of work so I'm happy people enjoy this feature!

For the MadnessGarage site, the owner switched to PC3. The website is therefore no longer his priority. He is updating it but I don't know if he will come back! Maybe this will be the case when the owner realizes that pc2 is always better than pc3!

Because PCars3 is not for me, I decided to bring this beast to PCars2!

Bonus video to highlight the phenomenal torque of the car as well as the top speed

Love ur mods and big thank you! Any chance you will add Evija as well? That would be awesome!

Last edited:
The problem with consoles is that you can't have any acces to the files, so modding is absolutely impossible. Not only for pcars, but for all the games on consoles in general.

Rumor has it you can modify one file and have Pista di Fiorano for all cars in the game including the mods as well. The track is great for some of the slower cars.

ss234925.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back