The Queensland Off-Road Rebels Club Official Club Thread

Today's trip was pretty short but still fun. :cheers:

And before anyone asks, I can't stand Trump and just went with that livery because of how stupidly over the top it was. :lol:

>tfw you can't watch it because it isn't available in Canada apparently
Yep, for some reason one of the songs (Europe - The Final Countdown) is blocked in Canada and Germany.

Last edited:
No lobby this week, unfortunately.

As I stated two or so weeks ago, next Sunday I will be away from the 18th to the 25th to visit with friends. I will also be having to move stuff to my new house.

As such, I give command of the club to both @Populuxe Cowboy and @ZDUPH. Don't burn the club down while I'm away, aiight?

This weekend only, we will renaming ourselves the University of Walamaloo Philosophy Department and everyone will be called Bruce.

Well, we haven't had any meets since the last one we had with you. Most of us either were busy or burnt out in Forza.

I doubt I'll be able to do anything this weekend, but the following weekend should be fine.

I have returned from my vacation.

I have ideas in mind for the next lobby, so I'm going to dump them in this Strawpoll:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13287127

Also, does anyone have any specific ideas they want to share for the after lobby shenanigans, or should we continue just dicking around?

Back